Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

4 Pines Northern Beaches Lager

Blake

Posted on the 4 Pines Facebook page

4 Pines Brewing Company

It’s finally happening …brewed at our Brookvale brewery, 850m from Lottoland with our mates at the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles – our NEW LIMITED RELEASE Northern Beaches Lager is being canned ready for Sunday’s kick-off (15th March).

Available all season at Lottoland and select bottle-shops on the Northern Beaches from 16th March.

BOZO

The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton
2019 Tipping Competitor
Thanks @Blake
Great marketing idea !

• ✔️
Reactions: Rosko

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
Might have to get a carton or two of these. Still have a carton of commemorative ones from 2008 GF - probably undrinkable now

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
I like beer that tastes like nothing.
So I hope it's full of Fosters...

castle eagle

Might have to get a carton or two of these. Still have a carton of commemorative ones from 2008 GF - probably undrinkable now
i got the 2011 version, im not a tooheys new drinker but it was the best tasting beer made by tooheys i have ever tried

Waz13

Bummer won’t be able to get em in Bris! Luv the 4pines as well. The pale is my staple fridge beer and game day drop!

Mark from Brisbane

“ Triggered Boomer”
Premium Member
Bummer won’t be able to get em in Bris! Luv the 4pines as well. The pale is my staple fridge beer and game day drop!
We need to find a pub that will stock them, I’d drive in to the city to buy a carton.

Drink 20, keep 4 as souvenirs.

Eagle thru 'n' thru

This beer might give you wings, one maroon and one white. Who needs a Redbull when you can have a 4Pines Sea Eagle Lager. I doubt there'll be any coming to Perth.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Yay! All over Australia might even mean my little bush town in QLD. Sipping a Manly beer in the outdoors watching an autumn sunset sounds good to me.
A couple of years ago I bought a bottle of 4 Pines Australian DIPA beer from a Dan Murphy's. I was attracted to artwork and when I read it was brewed in Brookvale I knew I had to try it. Expensive for one bottle but delicious and I don't think I could have driven after it.
Unknown.jpeg
Bring on the Manly beer!

Mals

Premium Member
Happy days, I’ve already hit up my local bottle-o to stock it :)

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom