38 METRES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Please register your messages of disgust for Jason King and his pea-hearted performance in rushing for 38 metres here.

If he's as intelligent as he makes out, maybe he'll work out how to read it and do something useful over the next week.

(This is not a debate. Non messages will be deleted).

ive had enough of him, he is simply just not up to it, and if he is playing with passion he disguises it well, no one is expecting miracles but just putting in would be a great start.

My message is that I saw him play some amazing games in previous years, and also in this one for that fact (against Bulldogs for example), and I know he has it in him to play like that week in week out. I hope for his, the fans and the clubs sake and success, he DOES do it, because performances like that are unaaceptable.

I bought Rugby League two yesterday. Eager to play the Franchise mode I signed up as manly coach.

1st game of the season and what do I get in my inbox?

Jason King has a pinched nerve and is unable to play for 17 weeks.

I thought to myself, well... that ****en figures... even computer game designer nerd know how frigen soft this bloke is.

Des needs an unltimatum. Act or be axed. Too many poor performances from this bloke have cost us too many games. I dare say those metres were made taking the kick return too. Or the 5 metres he runs when pretending to be halfback. Orford... next time he takes your postion, slap him. I will forgive you.

Ryan I have never seen king have an amazing game.

He is soft, plays with little passion and plays a soft brand of footy.

No more chances drop him and offlad him

King of what - big girl blouses?
FFS, if he can't make the metres, ditch him for someone that can!
Maybe he did his law degree so that he can take Manly to court if they drop him.........

King is crap, always was, always will be. Came back straight into the starting line up after last injury, WTF. Hasler must step up and get rid of this queen in king's clothing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4