3.2mil offer to Cronk from Titans?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His ball playing has been pretty quiet this year, he may be missing matai a bit in that area as well. Would hate it if Foran wore a Storm jumper

I am pretty concerned about it though after he was spotted there last weekend

Cronk set to reveal NRL future

AAP Wed, Mar 28, 2012 - 2:31 PM

Cooper Cronk's days at Melbourne appear numbered with the Storm halfback calling a media conference for Thursday to announce his NRL future.

Cronk's future has been the subject of much speculation, with the likely Queensland and Australian Test No.7 the hottest commodity coming off contract at the end of this season.

He has been heavily linked to a four-year $3.2 million deal with financially troubled Gold Coast, while St George Illawarra and South Sydney have also been strong suitors.

Given the bizarre wording of the media release announcing the media conference, it appears the Storm are no chance of holding onto the 28-year-old.

"Cooper Cronk has requested of Melbourne Storm a media conference tomorrow, Thursday 29 March, at 10.30am sharp," the release said.

"No other comments will be made by Cooper or the club prior to that time."

Speculation over Cronk's future has had little impact on the Storm's start to the season, with Melbourne the only unbeaten side over the opening four rounds.

Jamie, Cronk and now Cherry. Who are they going to target when he knocks them back? They can have me for $2 mill.

Sandow is a Queenslander isn't he? Would be funny if Parra get Foran, Arthur Bolts and Sandow has a good season and goes to the Titans for 600 a year and turns into a pumpkin again...

Sandow is a Queenslander isn't he? Would be funny if Parra get Foran, Arthur Bolts and Sandow has a good season and goes to the Titans for 600 a year and turns into a pumpkin again...

Yep from Chourburg or however it is spelled, inland and north of Bundaberg. Well known family up around wide-bay/burnett

Funny if Arthur went to Titans in 2016 & Choc's new coach @ Parra was Nathan Browne.

Does anyone one out there either fans or reporters or players actually take anything the Titans say seriously?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4