3-2-1 v Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: 3-3-1 v Bunnies

3 - Choc
2 - Symonds
1 - Lawrence.

Hasn't been a clearer 3 all season. Choc was immense.

3. Choc - Awesome power display; The Army Of One!!
2. Lawrence - Another powerhouse performance!!!
1. Killer - Tried all night and normally, all those try setups pay off!!!

Sheikheagle said:
Rex said:
IMO Manly dominated Souths everywhere except on the scoreboard and the referees' decisions. Sometimes the points just don't flow.

Strong feeling that Manly has South's measure. Have a very good feeling from the game.

Reminded me of Manly v Storm 2nd round 2008 where we lost, but a damned good loss, that made me very confident of meeting the Storm again.

Taufua and Choc were outstanding, and the forwards generally IMO were on top of the Bunnies big guys.

Tafua gets a big negative for not competing for that bomb. He just won't jump.

Taufua has made massive improvements under the high ball so to see him not contest that kick was disheartening. If he caught it then it would have been a 20 metre restart and you can bet that he could of put Souths heavily on the back foot with a quick tap. As it is Souths sealed the victory by winning the lottery.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
Hey look, the title says 3-3-1 instead of 3-2-1

ah hahahahahahahahahah

*ahem*

3- choc
2 -foran
1-matai
I gave my 3-3-1 :)

Well,

You should be banned!

(yep, I gots nuttin)

Choc - onf of his best games ( even his drop play the balls produced penalties it was his night ) - effort was herculean

2 Lawrence - our best periods were when he was on the park - excellent

1 Symonds/tafua - Jorge didnt get the ball much sadly but when he did was super ( except for that bomb that falconed him...what the ) - Symonds is improving into a top class back rower sign him now !!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
Hey look, the title says 3-3-1 instead of 3-2-1

ah hahahahahahahahahah

*ahem*

3- choc
2 -foran
1-matai
I gave my 3-3-1 :)

In the first post, Bob did apologise for the typos as he was on his iPhone while driving home from brookie when he was starting the thread.

Anyway, I have fixed the thread title now :)

(By the way Bob, that's very dangerous. You shouldn't be texting and driving at the same time. That's how a lot of accidents occur and people get killed)

I'm also concerned about how he went at the RBT?? :D

oh - and to the task at hand - Choco gets all available points for me. Simply outstanding.

Clint said:
I'm also concerned about how he went at the RBT?? :D

oh - and to the task at hand - Choco gets all available points for me. Simply outstanding.

lol, That was my first thought at reading his post as well.

Hey Jethro, it's whilst, not while so :p Go fix your own mistakes! HeeHee

tra la la la le la le la.

I pet a donkey yesterday. :)

E&OE (covers any mistakes.)

Clint said:

This. The army of one put in a formidable performance!

globaleagle said:

@[globaleagle]

Sorry about that Chief (said in my best Maxwell Smart voice) but I just quoted what the original poster (Bob Dylan) had wrote :p

Jethro said:
globaleagle said:

@[globaleagle]

Sorry about that Chief (said in my best Maxwell Smart voice) but I just quoted what the original poster (Bob Dylan) had wrote :p

I know, I know. Sometimes posting when kinda sleepy = weird ramblings.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2