3-2-1 v Bunnies

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
3 richie
2 snake
1 skivvy

That's weeks suspension. Sorry about typos on iPhone while driving home from brookie. Now RBT time.

RE: 3-3-1 v Bunnies

Choc was good, as was Lawrence. Tafua quiet second half, thought Wolf got through more work. Foran handy as always, Killer created some chances and Snake was involved in some breaks and looked better when he linked on RHS

We need Lawrence out there longer, the guy is in career best form, and can go the minutes.. he needs a few more. Choc takes 3, in a loss many heads can be held high.

Watching live from the game I'd have to give 3 to Watmough. He was electric and gave the team inspiration when it was really needed.

2 to Snake and 1 to Lawrence.

Cherry-Evans' try is a beauty. I don't think any halfback in the competition comes close to him when it comes to busting tackles. He is the best by far.

3. Fa'aoso for making Inglis look like an ostrich
2. Choc for running wild and cutting legs like my local butcher
3. Matai for unleashing the ...Matai.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
We need Lawrence out there longer, the guy is in career best form, and can go the minutes.. he needs a few more. Choc takes 3, in a loss many heads can be held high.

Agree 100% re Lawrence. Any prop who has the fitness to back up a break like he did could easily rack up more minutes.

He looked threatening to run over them for a try a couple of times...

The Eagle Has Landed said:
3-Choc
2-Foran some nice punches to Big Sams nose
1-Symonds he needs to be on the field for 80min

Was going to post the same 3 players.

IMO Manly dominated Souths everywhere except on the scoreboard and the referees' decisions. Sometimes the points just don't flow.

Strong feeling that Manly has South's measure. Have a very good feeling from the game.

Reminded me of Manly v Storm 2nd round 2008 where we lost, but a damned good loss, that made me very confident of meeting the Storm again.

Taufua and Choc were outstanding, and the forwards generally IMO were on top of the Bunnies big guys.

Rex said:
IMO Manly dominated Souths everywhere except on the scoreboard and the referees' decisions. Sometimes the points just don't flow.

Strong feeling that Manly has South's measure. Have a very good feeling from the game.

Reminded me of Manly v Storm 2nd round 2008 where we lost, but a damned good loss, that made me very confident of meeting the Storm again.

Taufua and Choc were outstanding, and the forwards generally IMO were on top of the Bunnies big guys.

Tafua gets a big negative for not competing for that bomb. He just won't jump.

Hey look, the title says 3-3-1 instead of 3-2-1

ah hahahahahahahahahah

*ahem*

3- choc
2 -foran
1-matai

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8