2nd Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
Took my 10yr old son (knights fan) and his bronco supporting buddy to the Knights v Broncs game tonight and found myself cheering on the knights boys to take down the donkeys. This year I’ve watched every knights game with my boy and actually quite enjoyed it. Made me wonder if others had a second team, or for whatever reason developed a soft spot for a team other than Manly. Could be for whatever reason, family related like me, or just like another club. I’ll always be a die hard manly fan first and foremost but I certainly am bonding with my boy over his love of Ponga and the knights and have strangely found myself loosely following them as well.

Keen to hear hear yarns from others who might have a second side.

Shame the knights couldn’t get up tonight. They are quite gritty this year and certainly provide a bit of nuisance value. Quite like my son in that respect actually lol.

PXL_20230506_093037699.jpg

My daughter the Rabbit, my son the Stormer.
There is no bonding with these freaks.

Took my 10yr old son (knights fan) and his bronco supporting buddy to the Knights v Broncs game tonight and found myself cheering on the knights boys to take down the donkeys. This year I’ve watched every knights game with my boy and actually quite enjoyed it. Made me wonder if others had a second team, or for whatever reason developed a soft spot for a team other than Manly. Could be for whatever reason, family related like me, or just like another club. I’ll always be a die hard manly fan first and foremost but I certainly am bonding with my boy over his love of Ponga and the knights and have strangely found myself loosely following them as well.

Keen to hear hear yarns from others who might have a second side.

Shame the knights couldn’t get up tonight. They are quite gritty this year and certainly provide a bit of nuisance value. Quite like my son in that respect actually lol.
your son is a knights fan???
what happened there?o_O
my daughter told me she wanted us (the wife & i) to meet her new boyfriend & started by telling me he had a cat!
we are dog lovers.
she used that to lessen the impact of telling me he was also a knights supporter:eek:.
thankfully she has kept the faith & even sent me a video clip of them at a pub while cheering on manly.

your son is a knights fan???
what happened there?o_O
my daughter told me she wanted us (the wife & i) to meet her new boyfriend & started by telling me he had a cat!
we are dog lovers.
she used that to lessen the impact of telling me he was also a knights supporter:eek:.
thankfully she has kept the faith & even sent me a video clip of them at a pub while cheering on manly.
Great, my eldest son is die hard manly tho. Has made for sone interesting games. Needless to say I need to sit between them when the games on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8