2nd Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, depends on the ladder in relation to us ...... and how my footy tips are going. Outside of that, having a 2nd team is like ordering a home made tiramisu and settling for carrot cake coz they've run out. Some things are just wrong!

Perth...oh they aren't in the comp yet. OK. Tigers. I admire the fact they have been stripped so often of their best players yet still remain competitive. Of course grabbing Scott Fulton and the potential of grabbing Schuster, Koula and Lau Fainu, may change my opinion

Happy to see the Warriors do well. They are usually an entertaining team to watch.

Yes and it would be advantageous to the game if they got a premiership under their belt. It would help raise the stakes for the game in NZ. I'm going to horrify some on here but I would not have been greatly disappointed in the Warriors had won the 2011 grand final. Glad they didn't but for the game's sake, it would have been a plus.

Happy to see the Warriors do well. They are usually an entertaining team to watch.
Agreed, they are much better this season but bear in mind they are not affected by SOO, unlike almost every other club, so they have an advantage over the 6-7 weeks mid-season.

Australian Cricket
Colorado Avalanche (current champions)
Chelsea
Sydney Swans

Are my second teams

Hmmmm. I must've misunderstood the question, I thought we were just talking NRL. Hope to see the Aussie cricket boys win tonight. If that counts as a 2nd team.

No second team for me.

Who I support changes every week based on where Manly sit on the ladder. If it’s advantageous for us if a particular side lose, then I go for the opposition of that team. If it’s neither here nor there for Manly, I’ll usually go for the underdog.

The only exception is the Eels, who I never back under any circumstance.

No second team for me.

Who I support changes every week based on where Manly sit on the ladder. If it’s advantageous for us if a particular side lose, then I go for the opposition of that team. If it’s neither here nor there for Manly, I’ll usually go for the underdog.

The only exception is the Eels, who I never back under any circumstance.
Almost identical to Mr Cohen, except my go to hated team remains the treacherous, duplicitous backstabbing Belmore Boodogs who almost destroyed my team. And no, I can't let it go...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8