2nd Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hate the Dogs almost as much as Parra. Are you referring to the Hasler steal?
No- the theft of the heart and soul of rugby league when they defected to the News Limited League. They were the only traditional Philip St power to defect in a war that almost cost us our club. I will never forget or forgive their act of treachery.
So I for one am very happy Parramatta smashed them today.

No- the theft of the heart and soul of rugby league when they defected to the News Limited League. They were the only traditional Philip St power to defect in a war that almost cost us our club. I will never forget or forgive their act of treachery.
Yes the thought of that treacherous Bullfrog Moore attending ARL meetings to garner information to carry back to news limited still gets my blood pressure up although Parra will always be my nemesis, I'll hate those bastards till I die

100% agree on your first paragraph @Vyssini
100% disagree on ever being happy when Parra wins.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8