2024 Tipping Competition open for business

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all, I'm in tipping comp all over the joint and would love to join this one. Any prize money or it's just all for fun. Makes it more interesting I guess.$$$$$

I am sorry for getting this up and running late. I was made redundant from work at the end of January and been in the 2 p's of redundancy. Panic and Party. @Nashy prompted me to get this going again so thought I would get it up and running.

I toyed with upping the price a little this year, given I have no job and our server costs have gone up again (thank you tech sector).
However opted to just leave it at $25.

Last year it wasn't clear that this is really a bit of fun and aimed at helping to fund the site over the next season, whilst the prizes will always be a winner takes all percentage of profit, remember we are running off an oily rag here and now pappa has no money to feed his thousand children.

Anyway enough about my woes.
I have named this season 2024 Premiership Season because I am oddly optimistic on this one.

In order to join the comp, you first need to purchase the 2024 tipping comp upgrade on this page https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades

Once that is done you can go to 2024 Premiership Season Tipping Comp - Week 1 Results and click "Join Pool"

Once that is done you can enter your tips, if You can't something has gone wrong, and you should go into a blind rage and panic and send me abusive texts and messages until I figure it out.

Hope that helps.

Lets get into them.

Dan
-
Hey Dan - I'm in for the Tipping but just trying to work out how I renew Membership. Could you start me off as it's my first renewal.

Oh and I have a very large shoe (not Josh) that I can give you for you and all the kids should you need one. @:D

Hey Dan - I'm in for the Tipping but just trying to work out how I renew Membership. Could you start me off as it's my first renewal.

Oh and I have a very large shoe (not Josh) that I can give you for you and all the kids should you need one. @:D
At top right of screen you should see your user name (in your case Seagles68) (lol) just click on that and a number of options drop down, one of those is 'account upgrades'...

At top right of screen you should see your user name (in your case Seagles68) (lol) just click on that and a number of options drop down, one of those is 'account upgrades'...
Thanks for that but I did get that far and then wasn't able to progress at all. I'll try again.

At least another 30 needed to get to last years numbers , over to you boys & girls

3 and a bit days to lock it in.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8