Announcement 2023 Tipping Comp Now Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This from our CEO regarding the 100k pre-season prize winnings...

Our club’s depth of young talent was on show in the impressive 28-16 win over the Sydney Roosters last Friday, which backed up the 30-28 comeback win over South Sydney a week earlier.

Those performances were enough to earn the club the $100,000 prize-money cheque for winning the inaugural Pre-Season Challenge. Proceeds will be donated to charity, which is news we shared at our MWSE official season launch on Wednesday.

- Alas, this site isn't earmarked for any of those $$$$'s so those who can, please join up.

After all, we all want to see @Mark from Brisbane reach his 50,000th post...don't we?!?!?!?!?!

Last week to get on board the tipping contest .... if you enjoy the site ... this is one small way you can help it to continue ... $25 and you get to brag each week about how your flogging me ...

So I just signed up as a Premium Member and also to the tipping comp, however, in what is probably an indicator of my tipping abilities, I can't seem to find the screen to actually put in any tips. I thought I followed steps 1 to 4 ok but seem to have flamed out at Step 5. Any assistance for a novice would be appreciated. @:D

So I just signed up as a Premium Member and also to the tipping comp, however, in what is probably an indicator of my tipping abilities, I can't seem to find the screen to actually put in any tips. I thought I followed steps 1 to 4 ok but seem to have flamed out at Step 5. Any assistance for a novice would be appreciated. @:D

woohoo, my first bonus point!

Tharrrrr be a rectangular button on the rhs which says "manage my picks" - give that a click.

:)

Bvi5eGa.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4