Announcement 2023 Tipping Comp Now Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
$25 is so cheap, if you made it $50 with some prizes like free premium or unique avatar upgrades I reckon you'd make more.

Side note, How does premium membership compare to tipping comp membership as far as supporting the site?

Yes but the $25 more than makes that up.

I’m happily paying $50 a year , it’s a $1 a week, Premium & Footy tipping !

The cost of hosting this site is fairly large , but Dan isn’t making money on the work he does.
Me too but Dan deserves more. I can't stand twitter or Facebook and if this site was to go away I'd be very sad. If there was a straight up donate button I'd happily tip in a little more.

Happy Lets Go GIF by Jim Gaffigan

$25 is so cheap, if you made it $50 with some prizes like free premium or unique avatar upgrades I reckon you'd make more.

Side note, How does premium membership compare to tipping comp membership as far as supporting the site?
I think next year we might increase it higher to see if that helps. I am always hesitant to charge you guys anything.

As for premium membership, it essentially removes all the advertising. I might start looking into other bonus purchases as well to help out, maybe micro purchases here and there.

I was toying with the idea of a chaos forum that you can purchase into and you have the right in there to temporarily delete replies to your posts, but they eventually come back after n hours. Mostly would be utter chaos but could be some fun as well

I'm in again. Didn't do that well last year as I was fighting Lymphoma for most of it. Doesn't really matter as its a good cause and it will take my mind of things for short time

We're glad you're here. :)

I just joined and I can't see where to enter my tips
The steps are in the first post of this thread.
Once you pay the tipping feel you can join the pool from the tipping comp page

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6