2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Latest injury news

Jamie Humphries (broken jaw , Round 4)
Fletcher Myers (head knock, TBC)
Taniela Paseka (knee, Pre-season Challenge Week 2)
Tom Trbojevic (hamstring, Round 1)
Josh Aloiai (knee, Round 1)
Reuben Garrick (shoulder, Round 1)
Karl Lawton (knee, Round 4-5)
Morgan Boyle (foot, mid-season)
Jason Saab (knee, mid-season)
Alec Tuitavake (knee, mid-season)

Looks like we'll be very skinny on backs for this week.

You need the latest, latest injury news ... Garrick, Paseka and Aloiai named to play on Friday ...

I can’t remember the last time Boyle wasn’t injured. Amazes me how that guy has had a top 30 contract for so long. He may very well be talented but it’s never resulted in any game time.
Certainly is an enigma, played the Rainbow pride player hit Roosters game, went really well then picked up another injury in that game and then never sighted thereafter. Guess we'll all after wait for his next return.....waiting..

I can’t remember the last time Boyle wasn’t injured. Amazes me how that guy has had a top 30 contract for so long. He may very well be talented but it’s never resulted in any game time.

I would imagine he is on a minimum contract so when ever he takes the field we are already getting some value out of him.
I guess this is the reason we keep signing him to 1 year contracts when he is injured.

I would imagine he is on a minimum contract so when ever he takes the field we are already getting some value out of him.
I guess this is the reason we keep signing him to 1 year contracts when he is injured.
Kinda like being paid by an insurance comp when you get injured at work, only, it's not an insurance comp. It's Manly who are forking up the $'s.

That must be a cardboard cut out of JA coz he's not wearing a massive knee bandage. And geez the Schu looks a big fella in that shot. If he's as fit and firing as everyone is saying he is, I can't wait to see him in action.
Aloiai is just plotting his next disruptive off-field foray into the fortunes of Manly’s first grade side.

You can see it in the eyes. It’s not personal, it’s (God’s) business.

Aloiai is just plotting his next disruptive off-field foray into the fortunes of Manly’s first grade side.

You can see it in the eyes. It’s not personal, it’s (God’s) business.
Good to see a God Fearing Man like your good self quote God in our forum feathered friend

God Bless you Tezza

Amazing....Boyle must have connections within the club to keep getting contract renewals regardless of what sort of health/fitness he's in.
Maybe he is fantastic off the field.

The kind of guy that brings the squad together. A leader in terms of work ethic. Maybe he constantly takes younger players under his wing. Maybe when he is fit and training his potential looks great.

Dunno but they keep on resigning him for minimum so he obviously brings something to the table. On the field is the most important thing but off field is not without relevance.

Des definitely had his favourites. Not necessarily better or in some cases as good, but they were his favourites.
Which was his Achilles heal. That and his stubbornness. Siebold and Flannagan have so far been a breath of fresh air. Mestrov's input has been outstanding and cannot be overlooked. The increase in our membership numbers supports the idea that many supporters believe Mestrov, Siebold and Flanagan are getting it right.

Which was his Achilles heal. That and his stubbornness. Siebold and Flannagan have so far been a breath of fresh air. Mestrov's input has been outstanding and cannot be overlooked. The increase in our membership numbers supports the idea that many supporters believe Mestrov, Siebold and Flanagan are getting it right.
Perspective time ....
The NRL Season is a Long season
Consistency is the key to success

Which was his Achilles heal. That and his stubbornness. Siebold and Flannagan have so far been a breath of fresh air. Mestrov's input has been outstanding and cannot be overlooked. The increase in our membership numbers supports the idea that many supporters believe Mestrov, Siebold and Flanagan are getting it rightChange is an essential element of life

Change is an essential element of life. Des in his time was an excellent coach and one who contributed greatly to two premierships as a coach and two as a player. I will always have a deep regard for his performances at both levels and I was most disappointed with the mess leading to his dismissal, not because I thought he should have been allowed to stay but because of the manner he was dismissed. However at the same time there was a strong sense that his time had passed, given that he didn't seem able to 'change'. The frustration of the 2022 season where everyone and their dog it seemed saw that what he was doing wasn't working, made it obvious that he needed to go, one way or the other. Sometimes a totally new approach is needed and I hope Seibold gives us that. Time will tell. But for all the frustration I felt at how Hasler was handling things last year( and I certainly wasn't alone), I still retain a high regard for the Dazzler and what he brought to the club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4