2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well it's getting close my 17 for round 1
1. Turbo 2. Tuipolotu 3. Koula 4. Garrick 5. Weekes 6. Schuster 7. Dce
8. Keppie 9. Croker 10. Aloiai 11. Olakau'atu 12. Tuilagi 13. Jake T.
Bench - Paseka, Condon, Sipley, Gct.
May be over optimistic with Weekes on flank and Gct on bench we need some new blood. New recruits Tuilagi and condon make 17.
Could easily find Harper or Parker on wing
The exciting prospect of the exhilarating Garrick and Koula in the centres is thrilling

Speed thrills and is intoxicating to the fans
Speed is cocaine on the footy field and gets every one high

Sea eagles backs are meant to fly and the Speedy Garrick is in for another Manly try !!!
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Ffb32fb88-6b3e-48a1-a939-db359d3b113f

The exciting prospect of the exhilarating Garrick and Koula in the centres is thrilling

Speed thrills and is intoxicating to the fans
Speed is cocaine on the footy field and gets every one high

Sea eagles backs are meant to fly and the Speedy Garrick is in for another Manly try !!!
https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Ffb32fb88-6b3e-48a1-a939-db359d3b113f
Yeah I think we need to just find a spot for Weekes

Sipley for mine winnyason, rather have 15min of power running from Sipley, instead of Bully just meandering around the park looking like a lost child.
Yeah agree sipley 35 minutes a game has big impact on go forward, i just can't see strategy of 4 power props in 17 changing. Bully needs to look alot better and tbh needs develop in nsw cup as does Benny Turbo.

Sipley for mine winnyason, rather have 15min of power running from Sipley, instead of Bully just meandering around the park looking like a lost child.

These are the type of Intimidating Aggressive enforcers we are up against

Compare our forwards attitude and Image to this Guy

Sipley and Jake are the most friendly players
No one is intimidated by friendly people

66f8f5b6c842e64e3d90b6b8e2d2bd8b

Tomorrow night will be a great opportunity to see our candidates in action. I really looking forward to it.
I am looking forward to seeing our up and coming forwards show some intimidation and Aggression

last Seasons Passive Aggressive pack lead by Jake got us no where

I think we will get to see a new Bully this year. Last season under Des he was very dissapointing. He wasnt sure of his role, and was obviously down on confidence. I wouldnt be surprised at all if he has a breakout year under Seibold.

Yes but also needs to be changed as we have discussed running out Parker and Harper won't do anymore
I have seen enough to know that we can do better than Parker and Harper

But the other players need to show the form on the board to warrant a top spot

I'm not sold on Tuiploddtu and T-Rex 2.0 Sipley at all, but my biggest worry is Schuster but I'm definitely happy to eat massive humble pie with him. Well no, I'll eat the pies he doesn't need them. But being such an important position I'm nervous to say the least.

Need to looking for centres like Mick o connor, Innes, matai and killer. Not happy with ordinary. Koula showed alot in attack kid needs to work on his edge defence
Koula and Rueben will do me
Koulas defensive efforts on his break out year was pretty good and is bound to get better

I think we will get to see a new Bully this year. Last season under Des he was very dissapointing. He wasnt sure of his role, and was obviously down on confidence. I wouldnt be surprised at all if he has a breakout year under Seibold.
This is a contract year for him, gota say his NRL career is on the line in 23. It's all or nothing, got my fingers crossed he pulls out a big year for himself and Manly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2