2023 Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From that article I take it that Weekes will most likely be back up fullback and Garrick will start the year on the wing till Saab returns then he may get his shot pending everyones form

If ever it happens

1. Turbo
2. Saab
3. Garrick
4. Koula
5. Weekes

would be the fastest backline in the NRL :)

(The Speed Eagles)
That is a Speed Killer Backline feathered friend

The faster you go , The bigger the mediocre mess you leave behind

40k Editorial - Kill 'em All!! - Bell of Lost Souls

Parker would be a pretty good second rower. Has the defence for it.
Parker is not dynamic enough to be a dominant second rower or a centre
To be more dominant this season we need more dominant players across the park

Parker can at times hold his own
We need dynamic players that can own the game
We can do better than Parker

Parker is not dynamic enough to be a dominant second rower or a centre
To be more dominant this season we need more dominant players across the park

Parker can at times hold his own
We need dynamic players that can own the game
We can do better than Parker
we need a pack that lays the platform for the backs. Not one that gets belted all the time. Our packs so bad im suggesting parker might add something says it all.

we need a pack that lays the platform for the backs. Not one that gets belted all the time. Our packs so bad im suggesting parker might add something says it all.
I have nothing Personal with Parker or any Manly player

I have a Personal issue with Manly losing

These are just some of the many more dynamic and dominating back rowers from opposition clubs that we are going to do battle and we must fight fire with fire

Kikau , Nanai, Papali , Liam Martin , Hudson Young , Chriton and Fifita

He would be a below average NRL second rower in my opinion. Recon he would get smashed with ball in hand.
Parker with his lack of speed and skill has exceeded expectations through courage and commitment
and should be congratulated .

But the road to Premiership winning glory is an evolving one and this is why each season clubs look at recruiting or start to bring up their talented development players

We have the biggest divide between our best and worst possible finishes. If Tom stays fit, our forwards hold their own and Schu lives up to the hype, top 4 is more likely than not. If Tom barely gets on the field, none of the forwards step up and Schu crumbles under the weight of expectation, bottom 4 is all but guaranteed. I kinda like the endless possibilities. One way or another it's gonna be a very interesting season.

Manly Sea Eagles​

Fun fact: Manly have not once finished with the wooden spoon since entering the competition in 1947. Pretty impressive, but never say never. They finished 13th last year, losing their last seven games following the rainbow jersey embarrassment, and no coach will be under more pressure than Anthony Seibold, who knows what riding a team all the way to the bottom looks like.

Their off-season recruitment has been virtually non-existent, with losses outweighing the gains, and if talisman Tom Trbojevic doesn’t make it back onto the paddock in some sort of form, then it could be a bleak year ahead. Manly could pick up their first spoon this year!
End of article ...

This year is a great opportunity for Seibold to prove that he can handle the pressure and earn the respect of being a quality head coach with a successful Manly year

This Raor writer who says our recruitment has been virtually non existent Virtually has no idea about our club being one of the best recruiters of great young talent that will be competing for a NRL spot this season

We do need to break away from that one man Manly Tommy team mentality
and we also want to break away from that Flat track bullies team mentality
Over to you Seibold

Now here’s a slightly ‘left field’ idea:

What if they play Parker and Weekes on the same side and they swap in when in defence and attack?

Weekes has shown his ability as a Full Back and taking the kicks, while in defence Parker is really strong at Centre.

In attack, Weekes is decptive and quick and while Parker’s speed may not be brilliant, he does run great lines.

Just a thought in terms of mixing it up a bit.

Now here’s a slightly ‘left field’ idea:

What if they play Parker and Weekes on the same side and they swap in when in defence and attack?

Weekes has shown his ability as a Full Back and taking the kicks, while in defence Parker is really strong at Centre.

In attack, Weekes is decptive and quick and while Parker’s speed may not be brilliant, he does run great lines.

Just a thought in terms of mixing it up a bit.
Yeah, interesting idea. I also quite liked the thought of having Croker and DCE swap around a bit in offence and defence I.e. Croker defends the middle, but DCE plays more of a roving dummy half role in attack.

But i guess there are reasons why it isn't done.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8