2023 pre-season .. photos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
The club just released a story on their site if some one can post here ...

He is back

He looks fit and formidable

He is ready for the New Season

He is The Terrific Tommy Turbo !

Picture Compliments from the Manly Media

Turbo time....Tom Trbojevic is back running freely.

Last edited:
Interesting little thought (or at least, interesting to me lol).....

We've now got Shane Flanagan as an assistant coach. In the not too distant future DCE is going to be thinking about retirement, after all, he'll actually turn 34 the week before our Round 1 game against the Dogs next year. And lets face it, he can't and won't play forever so we're going to need to look at possible future halfbacks. The question is with his dad now here, could or would we end up chasing Kyle Flanagan from the Dogs as a possible future replacement half once Cherry does retire??

Kyle Flanagan turns 25 in September 2023.

Do we want to be chasing him? And would he'd be worthy enough to wear the maroon and white??

Interesting little thought (or at least, interesting to me lol).....

We've now got Shane Flanagan as an assistant coach. In the not too distant future DCE is going to be thinking about retirement, after all, he'll actually turn 34 the week before our Round 1 game against the Dogs next year. And lets face it, he can't and won't play forever so we're going to need to look at possible future halfbacks. The question is with his dad now here, could or would we end up chasing Kyle Flanagan from the Dogs as a possible future replacement half once Cherry does retire??

Kyle Flanagan turns 25 in September 2023.

Do we want to be chasing him? And would he'd be worthy enough to wear the maroon and white??
I hope not. I think we have 2 good options coming through and I'd develop them before signing Kyle. Let him hold out until his dad gets a new Head coach job somewhere and he can go there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4