2023 pre-season .. photos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Christ, I hope we get no Silvertails preseason photos! 🧐🤢
file4143.jpg

Yep @The '47ers guessing it would look something like this.

Interesting little thought (or at least, interesting to me lol).....

We've now got Shane Flanagan as an assistant coach. In the not too distant future DCE is going to be thinking about retirement, after all, he'll actually turn 34 the week before our Round 1 game against the Dogs next year. And lets face it, he can't and won't play forever so we're going to need to look at possible future halfbacks. The question is with his dad now here, could or would we end up chasing Kyle Flanagan from the Dogs as a possible future replacement half once Cherry does retire??

Kyle Flanagan turns 25 in September 2023.

Do we want to be chasing him? And would he'd be worthy enough to wear the maroon and white??
Bring back Cade Cust

Just couldn 't notice Paseka in the training shots , maybe still recovering from his most recent injury . Looks like also recent talk about a Dragon move hasn 't gone away . Like to know the reasoning if Manly do consider it worthwhile to release him . Maybe some line of thought that guys like Condon , Dias , Tuitavake , Fifita and Sykes can get the job done but Paseka at his best and match fit does some good things . Really can only think of Lodge as a worthwhile consideration if he is still available .

Saw some photos on Facebook or Twitter of what looked to be a private function for Gold members in the new facilities with Flanno & Dymock in Manly shirts on a stage with Brookvale as the backdrop, so I’m guessing after day 1’s training.

Saw some photos on Facebook or Twitter of what looked to be a private function for Gold members in the new facilities with Flanno & Dymock in Manly shirts on a stage with Brookvale as the backdrop, so I’m guessing after day 1’s training.

Pretty close to the mark, mate! There was a Corporate Partners event last night and luckily enough the Members Council was also invited.

Tony addressed the room along with Shane and Jim following their first day at the helm (Flanno had only arrived back in Sydney 11pm the night before, so he did well to stick around!).

Turbo, Reuben and Croker were also there mingling and answering questions.

Scott Penn was also in attendance.

Everyone was in very high spirits and seemed genuinely excited about the prospects for 2023.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6