2022 NSW Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So Ben.T and Bullemor don’t get any game time in firsts or reserves?
Is it a rule that if you’re picked 18 & 19 man for firsts that prohibits you playing reserve grade the following day? How are they supposed to keep up match fitness?

Is it a rule that if you’re picked 18 & 19 man for firsts that prohibits you playing reserve grade the following day? How are they supposed to keep up match fitness?
No rule,there’s no reason they could not of played other than the clubs(Des) decision.I’m guessing they were kept out of reggies to ensure they don’t get injured in case they’re needed for First Grade next week,which is unfair to the players in my opinion because they come into firsts a tad under done and may not perform

A usual Des move. 5 day turnaround coming up and need to keep backups healthy in case of injuries

TV game on NSWRL website for the match against the Jets (Saturday 3pm). 3rd v 9th. I think with the side that is named we’ll get pumped (again). But I’ll still watch, and hope for a miracle.

Fulltime BWSE 16 Jets 34

Apparently the only player with NRL experience who played for the Workers today was Taufua. Interestingly, Segeyaro didn't play...wonder if Croker's in doubt for next week. Poor Ben T didn't play either...so much for maintaining match fitness.

Apparently the only player with NRL experience who played for the Workers today was Taufua. Interestingly, Segeyaro didn't play...wonder if Croker's in doubt for next week. Poor Ben T didn't play either...so much for maintaining match fitness.
I’ve been harping on this for a while. How is Benny T supposed to impress if, and when he gets an opportunity he’s been given zero game time in either grade.

Segeyaro hasn't played since Round 4 Vs Raiders and Missed a few tackles in the Highlights I saw.

I just find the whole juniors setup mind boggling insanity that the rorters are using North Sydney and Central Coast as their junior teams while we are using blacktown and failing miserably. How the hell did Manly management fuk this up so badly.

12-26 loss to Souths. Harper, Segeyaro (as 7), Sykes, Roumanos & De Luis were in the team

I just find the whole juniors setup mind boggling insanity that the rorters are using North Sydney and Central Coast as their junior teams while we are using blacktown and failing miserably. How the hell did Manly management fuk this up so badly.
Just to clarify...
Where do you think the Bears get their juniors from?Surprise,surprise they sign a tonne from western Sydney too.
We already tried the CC as our junior area before we tried the Sunshine Coast and guess what?It reaped nothing so it was abandoned.

You gotta understand the norths thing Mick. Norths would rather stay dead than feed manly.

My understanding is that manly were happy to merge the junior leagues, and Asquith and berowra were the only two that decided to play against the manly district teams. This may have ended, as I’ve been out of the loop since my son stopped playing.

Ps weekes came into the manly rep system from asquith as a 15 year old.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8