2022 NSW Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hard to tell wether the Raiders put the cue in the rack at 26-8, or BW got their shiit together in the second half.Either way another defeat 26-18. RTV on the wing gets two tries. I’ve only watched one game live and he impressed then.

Hard to tell wether the Raiders put the cue in the rack at 26-8, or BW got their shiit together in the second half.Either way another defeat 26-18. RTV on the wing gets two tries. I’ve only watched one game live and he impressed then.
oh well...big improvement on the last game. We'll crack a win next game...

Averaging 7 points for, 27 against for 3 games. Not too excited about our depth down there. I mean, don't they have some talent down there? Boyle, Sipley, Roumanos, Segeyaro, Trbojevic, Tuitavake, Weekes, Koula, Fainu, Tuipulotu, Taufua etc etc etc?

What's happening? Since they started in the comp (2017), we've won 26 from 85 games at just on 30%

It's not working. Time to piss them off, and try something new.

Last edited:
24-14 win against Knights at Newcastle this afternoon - Weekes & Sipley were among the try scorers

april 10 NSW cup.jpg

Anyone see the game.

I know we were down 10 0 and came back.

Segy was listed to play in the halves.

Would love to know who shined today.

Segeyaro at halfback ??????

To be honest, I reckon Humphries could be handling men now at this point in his career (no jokes please):

1. Tolutau Koula
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Christian Tuipulotu
4. Morgan Harper (Walker playing centre in 1sts)
5. Alfred Smalley
6. Kaeo Weekes
7. Jamie Humphreys
8. Toff Sipley
9. James Segeyaro
10. Alec Tuitavake
11. Ethan Bullemor
12. Ben Trbojevic
13. James Roumanos

14. Tyran Ott
15. Morgan Boyle
16. Kurt De Luis
17. Jacob Sykes

Wonder what @Smokin Joe thought of my team ?

May not be much in this as Tuitavake maybe carrying a knock, did not play today.

With Marty carrying a niggle, Des could well be considering him this week, no Morgan Boyle either in a pretty decent pack that played today.

Segeyaro at halfback ??????

To be honest, I reckon Humphries could be handling men now at this point in his career (no jokes please):

1. Tolutau Koula
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Christian Tuipulotu
4. Morgan Harper (Walker playing centre in 1sts)
5. Alfred Smalley
6. Kaeo Weekes
7. Jamie Humphreys
8. Toff Sipley
9. James Segeyaro
10. Alec Tuitavake
11. Ethan Bullemor
12. Ben Trbojevic
13. James Roumanos

14. Tyran Ott
15. Morgan Boyle
16. Kurt De Luis
17. Jacob Sykes

Wonder what @Smokin Joe thought of my team ?
Koula should be in the main team at NRL not this level

Segy swiftly moved back to the bench.

Segy swiftly moved back to the bench.

Why do they bother naming a side that will have 7-8 changes when the Manly guys are drafted in?

Weeke's pass for Smalley to score is a thing of beauty.

His try backing up Sips is bloody nice as well.

Sipley had a blinder, next cab of the rank for mine. The BW are building nicely now, next game will tell the tail. But as the Who said, it's hard to build team cohesion when you have 7 or 8 players dropping in and out.

Sipley had a blinder, next cab of the rank for mine. The BW are building nicely now, next game will tell the tail. But as the Who said, it's hard to build team cohesion when you have 7 or 8 players dropping in and out.
Sipley looks like he's added some footwork before the line into his runs, which is great to see. Sure he wouldn't let us down in the top grade.

I understand this, but couldn't the BW selectors liaise with First Grade selectors so they would know which squad players would be available for the NSW Cup?
Its a dead set joke isn't it. How many other lessor competitions with First and Reserve Grade can sort there stuff out, but yet not the NRL.

And the flow on effect then down all the senior grades, of players dropping back.

Disgraceful.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10