2021 Tipping comp is open for registration

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi All,

I have just completed setting up the tipping competition for this season.
First prize is a heritage jersey in size XL.

As always the donation you make goes to keeping the hamsters in the wheels that run the website so we can keep going for another year.

It's always a strong competition and your participation is greatly appreciated. Standard tipping 1 point correct tip, 2 points for tipping a draw.

If time permits I may also work in a bonus game again.

Signing up requires a few small steps
1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"
3 - once we start entering the draw, start tipping

Thanks again!

@BOZO over to you mate :)

good luck all

Last edited:
I'm in again.
Have a feeling that tipping this year is going to be extremely difficult, so good luck to all (including myself) :)

**** me I’m hopeless at this gig but I’ll be in again although no doubt the usual suspects will lead the charge.

But it’s a bit of fun.

Again I’ll be absent for a fair period of time with no Internet ( the Gulf of Carpentaria this year ) so it’ll be a “ pick in advance on a wing and a prayer “.

There has been some talk about the sizing of the jersey. I am going to order it in the next day or so, so I am wanting to get a general consensus.

I suggest Large as the best middle ground, however there has been some messages suggesting that an extra large may be the better option.

Just wanted to get everyones thoughts and general consensus before I order it

Cheers
Dan

Hi All,

I have just completed setting up the tipping competition for this season.
First prize is a heritage jersey in size large.

As always the donation you make goes to keeping the hamsters in the wheels that run the website so we can keep going for another year.

It's always a strong competition and your participation is greatly appreciated. Standard tipping 1 point correct tip, 2 points for tipping a draw.

If time permits I may also work in a bonus game again.

1 - go to https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades and purchase the 2021 tipping competition
2 - once complete go to Tipping Competition and click on the 2021 comp and then the "Join Button"

Thanks again!

@BOZO over to you mate :)

good luck all
Thank you @Dan for giving us a Wonderful Manly forum to belong to and enjoy

We thank you and your staff for your time , dedication and the money that you are investing to keep our Silvertails community active

As a community I would like to think we all have the heart to contribute and share the load with you gracefully .

If we can all afford the internet , a phone and a computer to log into our form then we should be able to afford 25 dollars a year . No excuse

Our greatness is not what we have but what we give and contribute to making this life a better place .And Dan and the Silvertails staff are a great example to follow .

In our Silvertails forum we are all in this together in every step of the way
Come on Silvertails people dont just do the talk . Do the walk with us !!!
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Thanks again!

I'm in again.
Have a feeling that tipping this year is going to be extremely difficult, so good luck to all (including myself) :)
You are in again
Because you are one of the ones with a big Generous heart that shares its goodness with others
Thank you feathered friend !

Done ,Get on boys !!!!
Goal -Stay in first 2 pages of leaderboard this year !
Thank you for being one of the inspirational people in this life that inspires gratitude and greatness
Good luck with your tips feathered friend !!!

**** me I’m hopeless at this gig but I’ll be in again although no doubt the usual suspects will lead the charge.

But it’s a bit of fun.

Again I’ll be absent for a fair period of time with no Internet ( the Gulf of Carpentaria this year ) so it’ll be a “ pick in advance on a wing and a prayer “.
You might be hopeless in the tipping comp just like I am feathered friend
But the main thing is Our characters are both not heartless
We may not win the tipping comp every year bit we do have lots of fun on here :)
God bless your generous heart @Mark from Brisbane

Paid and signed up

best tipping competition out there is this one.

can’t wait for it all to begin
We have the best Team in the league
We have the best forum in the league
We also have the best Manly people like you @davohan123 that contribute and bring out the best in our Manly Warringah Sea eagles community

God bless the givers of this world
For it is not what we take up
But it is what we give up that makes us rich in character

You are in again
Because you are one of the ones with a big Generous heart that shares its goodness with others
Thank you feathered friend !
No generosity (proudly of Scottish heritage), more a canny and simple calculation.
The entertainment value this site gives me far outweighs a few dollars in fees so it's worth my while to try to keep it going :)

Paid and joined. First time for me, should be a bit of fun. Can't wait for the season to begin
Thank you for your great contribution and for being one of the thoughtful ones that keeps our Silvertails forum active @Thomas

thank-you3.jpg

No generosity (proudly of Scottish heritage), more a canny and simple calculation.
The entertainment value this site gives me far outweighs a few dollars in fees so it's worth my while to try to keep it going :)
So you are not only a Great Silvertails member but also a Great Scott feathered friend
In the Scottish comp I am a follower of the Great Celtic FC
Liverpool is my English choice
Which Scottish team are you passionate about ?
34b54f3f516672eda3f5b1fe5fb3e427.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4