[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just like the guy who filmed Carney in the loo, who was supposedly a friend and posted it on social media and the guy who filmed SBW in the Bondi loo.

The Melbourne guys will all know who it was who filmed them and posted it and he or her (maybe an invitee) will be lambasted by the group. However, they are young and it's what many of the young people their age do these days however, if (and iterate 'if') they have done something wrong, they are just 'nuts' given the salaries they are potentially jeopardising. How many people at their age earn what they do?

I know heaps of stuff that went on in the NRL in the late 70's, 80's and 90's and because there was no social media, it was just kept quiet. Sure there were rumours, however no one actually had any proof.

Interestingly discussing what the 'boys' may or may not get up to (and many apparently do), I note that according to The Daily Telegraph, Brothels will soon be allowed to open in NSW with a strict 4m distancing rule, which should make it an interesting challenge for almost all who partake. Good on you Gladys.. "Go ahead, go in and have a chat"!

Problem for players in that by procuring drugs they in some way be exposed to criminal element - and therefore open to corruption, being manipulated to be involved in illegal betting activities.

The NRL should take a dim view to this activity but given they play for Storm and very high profile I am sure it will be swept under the carpet or they are given a stern warning.

Maybe they need Greenturd back to look them in the eyes.

Problem for players in that by procuring drugs they in some way be exposed to criminal element - and therefore open to corruption, being manipulated to be involved in illegal betting activities.
Yes its quite unfair but probably means people would raise eyebrows if, for example, they were ever to lose a game in which they were heavy odds on to win.
Not that that would ever happen as they are just about the most consistent side in history!

The NRL should take a dim view to this activity but given they play for Storm and very high profile I am sure it will be swept under the carpet or they are given a stern warning.

Agreed. As distasteful as recreational drugs in sport are, the real concern is gambling manipulation, imo. Ironically, if I wanted to manipulate a result I wouldn't bother about trying to coerce players I'd go straight to the top -- the ref and the Vidiot. Both have far more influence than any player.
I'm amazed at the proliferation of betting agencies these days and the amount they spend on marketing. Where there is so much money involved there inevitably is corruption.

Read up on how the cartels work ( where it comes from ).

It’s bloody tragic how this has become “ nose beer “ or “ nose candy “.
Why it should be legalized, regulated, taxed.

Al Capone was the biggest gangster around smuggling alcohol but prohibition ended and so did that avenue for organized crime.

Legalise and regulate drugs and in an instant the cartes are out of business.

This is another discussion that isn't really appropriate for her though.

But I reccomend reading 'Chasing The Scream' for anyone interested

Out of competition non performance enhancing drug use is a 1 month ban in line with WADA code. Same as Naden got after last years grand final. Theyll miss first 4 games next year, that's all. Hope we get storm twice in first 4 weeks ;)

100% behind closed doors, season over, not hurting anyone. They are characters of the game and not everyone is a do gooder. I know of many stories and have seen plenty of this in NRL going back over 20 years ago. It happens every year by most teams Including some guys You see as Manly legends. Is it a smart thing to do? No, of course not but in reality it's no big deal. I've got more of a problem with the idiot who filmed it and sent it out!
Yep, I remember our Premiership winners (2011?) were praised because they partied in an apartment with a security guy on the door. Only players were allowed in and out I think.
Whatever went on no one will ever know apart from the players.

Yep, I remember our Premiership winners (2011?) were praised because they partied in an apartment with a security guy on the door. Only players were allowed in and out I think.
Whatever went on no one will ever know apart from the players.
They were in full view from the beach, good times

Yes its quite unfair but probably means people would raise eyebrows if, for example, they were ever to lose a game in which they were heavy odds on to win.
Not that that would ever happen as they are just about the most consistent side in history!
wait ,,what ,,what did you just say about losing a game they were heavy odds to win ??
surely not ,,,nah its not their go
resume normal transmition ,nothing to see here ,get out Greenturds much used and loved rug and broom and get to work !!

Obviously not the brightest idea but at the end of the day they were at a private gathering behind closed doors at the end of a long season. You'll be surprised how many of them get on it! I'm not too critical of them, they need to have a no phone policy at these parties and no one would be any the wiser!
Yep.
I’ve been on end of season trips and some guys are out in the open with what they do. Some are more circumspect like me that had a simplistic way of looking at it - the masturbation analogy.
I may do it, you may think l do it, l don’t care if you think l do it. You’ll never really know because l won’t do it in the living room at a party!

Apparently Munster fronted the NRL integrity unit with his lawyer & said that he couldn't remember anything!
As the footage did not show him taking the substance, what can the NRL do?

I really hate how normalized drugs have become, it's quite sad. Especially with the rise in the use of fentanyl in so many of them
For those like me who had no idea what Dan was talking about, here's what I leaned on Google:
Fentanyl is a powerful synthetic opioid that is similar to morphine but is 50 to 100 times more potent. 1,2. It is a prescription drug that is also made and used illegally. Like morphine, it is a medicine that is typically used to treat patients with severe pain, especially after surgery.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8