[Resurrected] 2021+ On & Off Season Misdemeanors

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So in other words, so long as its done behind closed doors, who cares? The real problem is those who video such acts, not the players who actually snort coke or do other drugs.

Let me guess ... boys will be boys?? Yep, great attitude to have.....
100% behind closed doors, season over, not hurting anyone. They are characters of the game and not everyone is a do gooder. I know of many stories and have seen plenty of this in NRL going back over 20 years ago. It happens every year by most teams Including some guys You see as Manly legends. Is it a smart thing to do? No, of course not but in reality it's no big deal. I've got more of a problem with the idiot who filmed it and sent it out!

Last edited:
100% behind closed doors, season over, not hurting anyone. They are characters of the game and not everyone is a do gooder. I know of many stories and have seen plenty of this in NRL going back over 20 years ago. It happens every year by most teams Including some guys You see as Manly legends. Is it a smart thing to do? No, of course not but in reality it's no big deal. I've got more of a problem with the idiot who filmed it and sent it out!
I agree we are pretty nieve to think this isnt happening at our own club. It’s not a good look however Smith and Munster need new mates. Like carney’s mate posting him doing the bubbler it ruined his career. Muppets.

Obviously not the brightest idea but at the end of the day they were at a private gathering behind closed doors at the end of a long season. You'll be surprised how many of them get on it! I'm not too critical of them, they need to have a no phone policy at these parties and no one would be any the wiser!
It looks suss when 6 or 7 fit young blokes are “partying” together in neat shorts and t-shirts, with no girls. Just sayin

You have led a sheltered life feathered friend ... do you life on the peninsular ?
As a teen/young adult in the 80s northern beaches there was no coke. There were no easy drugs, just bongs or heroin. There were always a few junkies around to scare anyone with brains enough to steer clear, especially when they died. The stoners were pretty unmotivated. So I stuck to beer.

I guess these days drugs are “easy” - people don’t have to smoke them or inject them. Little pills or snorting - so any yuppie wimp can take them.

First time I agree with gallen, be careful who you associate yourself with, some of those YOU trust are NOT your friend...or not imo when willing to throw you under a bus for their own publicity, what a dog act.
They should now be in some big trouble, as not a good look and to obvious now to sweep under the carpet...this will piss Bellamy off more than missing a GF appearance and more will come of it imo.
My party times are pretty much done, but NEVER had low life acts of recording things or even gossip on what we got up to and that's what you expect from a group of mates - Honour.....
The old "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" got flushed down the dunny here...
Never ever supported the Storm nor will I, but guarantee if you have scum dressed as friends in every NRL sides room on a Mad Monday with cameras - I reckon every side would be in some kind of trouble.

I wonder who took the videos, it is such a surprise for a leak like this from the scum camp, no one has ever spilt the beans on anything that goes on at the scum, no one, not sure how they control it but until now nothing has ever been made public. I once tried to get some gossip from big George from his time down there but he wouldn’t even entertain it. That is what I am more surprised about is that someone has dared to release this, just unheard of from the scum

I wonder who took the videos, it is such a surprise for a leak like this from the scum camp, no one has ever spilt the beans on anything that goes on at the scum, no one, not sure how they control it but until now nothing has ever been made public. I once tried to get some gossip from big George from his time down there but he wouldn’t even entertain it. That is what I am more surprised about is that someone has dared to release this, just unheard of from the scum
History will have to update the definition of 'The Age of Innocence' to the advent of the camera on the mobile phone.

While I do agree that you should be careful who you associate with ... the fact is that there wouldn't even be a story if it didn't happen in the first place.

Players get enough education on the subject to know they're doing the wrong thing, regardless which player it is or what club they play for.

Second video has emerged which is here:

Munster knows he's being recorded whilst holding the bad. He looks directly at the camera while dancing.

Without condoning their actions, the biggest idiot in the room is the bloke filming.

Second video has emerged which is here:

Munster knows he's being recorded whilst holding the bad. He looks directly at the camera while dancing.

Without condoning their actions, the biggest idiot in the room is the bloke filming.
Biggest idiot? Munster knows he is being video'd. He has my vote hands down.

Biggest problem with it is that it is illegal. So by acquiring drugs the players are associating with a fringe element to one degree or another. Possession is a slap on the wrist (well in NSW anyway) although you can actually be jailed for possession, but once you share some with someone else that becomes supply. Supply quickly escalates in seriousness depending on various factors, including the quantity.

Drugs should have been legalised and quality regulated decades ago, but the tobacco and alcohol lobbies are far too powerful, as well as the pharmaceutical lobby. Meanwhile it is open slather for illegal drug empires to make billions tax free, every now and then some unlucky consumer cops a bad batch and dies, and some unlucky or stupid trafficker (usually very low level and usually a user-dealer) gets caught and made an example of.

Aside from anything else such as the 'bad example for the kiddies', any illegal activities by players leave them potentially open to 'leverage' from gambling interests, plenty of whom employ persuaders (thugs) who you wouldn't like to argue with.

Biggest idiot? Munster knows he is being video'd. He has my vote hands down.

Yeah, racked off his brain. Definitely an idiot.
But do you really think his 'mate' would fk him over?

I'm not justifying their behavior, but the first video shows the person filming pull the camera away when old mate looks up in his direction. He's doing it on the sly, probably with the intention of releasing it.

Illegal or not, what happens behind closed doors is no one's business.

I am currently living in Townsville. In my youth I experimented a little with different substances. However, I haven't partaken of anything, including alcohol, since 1975. I lead a very quiet lifestyle @:)
same same ... and I rarely drink ... I do have a prescription for medical marijuana though ... its basically replaced hands full of painkillers

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8