2021 Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There was plenty of thrashing out of ideas at the member council meeting when the membership modelling and ticketing was raised. I can assure you there were concerns raised in regards to potential pricing etc.

There were clear reasons from a club perspective in terms of why this was the most appropriate path to go down (financial viability, capacity etc).

It’s 100% not a one hat fits all model and not everyone will be better off, but this is a model to act as a bridging process for what could be an unpredictable year in 2021.
I hope in 2022 we get major discounts in terms of membership costs because of 2021 prices.

I get the club‘s position and why they have taken this route but 100% don’t agree with it.

I hope in 2022 we get major discounts in terms of membership costs because of 2021 prices.

I get the club‘s position and why they have taken this route but 100% don’t agree with it.
This is a great point. If we are to be charged prices like this for season 2021, the club needs to outline what they intend doing for 2022! This is crucial to me as this Covid thing wont be around forever and the members are entitled to know what their plans are!

That’s a fair point mate and a point of view the club are aware they will receive.

Club membership and ticket pricing....

Take your money to your empty Grave ( and keep the change )
or
Take your Legendary club to Glory

Dont lie down and die with the tight arse Whingers that cant see the real value of Great things

Stand by and proudly support our Legendary Manly Sea eagles and

Rise with the Manly Greats and keep our Legendary club and its proud Memories alive

View attachment 16071
I understand your passion for the club and its not unreasonable to enquire as to why prices are nearly doubled to fans and members who for YEARS have pumped money into this club through membership and attending games.

Using Keith Titmuss's photo to highlight your point is really in poor taste as the club in general are grieving for his loss.

This forum is here for us to express our opinions and respect needs to be both ways.

Please do not belittle people who love the club just as much as you do but have a different opinion in how the club prices tickets and treats its members. We are all entitled to a view!

If you understood what real passion for our legendary club is then you would not devalue it by putting a price on it and whinge how much you have given to our club but only emphasize on its great success and Glory and how proud you are to be part of it !!!

What is passion Manly supporters ?
Passionate is all about the Glory and success of our Great club !!!

You want to talk about passionate supporters ? Then look at this NRL club membership ladder passion barometer which shows how our overall Manly fans are out of touch with what passion actually means .

You got this totally wrong .....
I was not using our late Manly Hero who passed away in Glory in our Great colours to express passion . I was Honoring Keith as an example of what passion is all about .

Passionate footy supporters moto .....
Ask not what your Great club can do for you
Ask what you can do for your Great club !!!

ETqYaGyUMAAQAKl.jpg

If you understood what real passion for our legendary club is then you would not devalue it by putting a price on it and whinge how much you have given to our club but only emphasize on its great success and Glory and how proud you are to be part of it !!!

What is passion Manly supporters ?
Passionate is all about the Glory and success of our Great club !!!

You want to talk about passionate supporters ? Then look at this NRL club membership ladder passion barometer which shows how our overall Manly fans are out of touch with what passion actually means .

You got this totally wrong .....
I was not using our late Manly Hero who passed away in Glory in our Great colours to express passion . I was Honoring Keith as an example of what passion is all about .

Passionate footy supporters moto .....
Ask not what your Great club can do for you
Ask what you can do for your Great club !!!

View attachment 16072
For 45 years and counting my passion is the Sea Eagles.

What you continue to overlook that it is not whinging to question why ticket prices are doubling! Do you actually attend games at Brooky?

We all love this old club and we want the best for it.

For many years we have struggled to get membership numbers of other clubs in spite of Manly being an established and successful club.

Maybe, just maybe decisions like the one about ticket pricing for next season is a reason why fans are reluctant to support the club this way.

Its good to have opinions and rigorous debate and as long as its fair and people feel respected then its not an issue.

For 45 years and counting my passion is the Sea Eagles.

What you continue to overlook that it is not whinging to question why ticket prices are doubling! Do you actually attend games at Brooky?

We all love this old club and we want the best for it.

For many years we have struggled to get membership numbers of other clubs in spite of Manly being an established and successful club.

Maybe, just maybe decisions like the one about ticket pricing for next season is a reason why fans are reluctant to support the club this way.

Its good to have opinions and rigorous debate and as long as its fair and people feel respected then its not an issue.
I am not from the Manly area but I do attend games when I can and I never whinge about membership prices or ticket prices . I am only honored to be a supporter of the greatest club football in the world and you cant put a price on that unequaled title !!!

Lets put things in perspective on price ....
You cant put a price on something you love
Try putting a price on your wife and see what she tells you feathered friend
She will tell you that you have insulted her . So please dont insult our club
I hope you can see what I am trying to say

I am not from the Manly area but I do attend games when I can and I never whinge about membership prices or ticket prices . I am only honored to be a supporter of the greatest club football in the world and you cant put a price on that unequaled title !!!

Lets put things in perspective on price ....
You cant put a price on something you love
Try putting a price on your wife and see what she tells you feathered friend
She will tell you that you have insulted here . So please dont insult our club
I hope you can see what I am trying to say
I am not from the area either and I do not miss a home game unless I absolutely have to.

My point is that in these times people have lost jobs and income and its harder now and the increase in prices is over the top for a lot of people.

Next thing I am not married to a woman feathered friend! Loving something or someone is not about how much money you invest in it!

What you don't see is the insults you use when you label people who question things as whinger that is hardly an inclusive thing is it?

I think seeing something some ones way is all about having empathy for an others opinion and agreeing to disagree if it comes to that.

No worries champion.

Do you have any clarity as to why tickets under the family memberships are heavily reduced compared what the rest of us are paying?
Yep I got to say I was pleasantly surprised by the family membership pricing that was released for the first 2 home games. I always sit on the Hill, so for the Souths game it’s $14.50 for an adult & $10 for a junior, for the game against Penrith it’s $13 for an adult & $7 for a junior. So to take my wife & 2 youngest I’m looking at $49 for the Souths game & $40 for the Penrith game.

Yep I got to say I was pleasantly surprised by the family membership pricing that was released for the first 2 home games. I always sit on the Hill, so for the Souths game it’s $14.50 for an adult & $10 for a junior, for the game against Penrith it’s $13 for an adult & $7 for a junior. So to take my wife & 2 youngest I’m looking at $49 for the Souths game & $40 for the Penrith game.

Definitely great pricing for those with families.

I think the one thing that struck me as well as other members when speaking to them over the weekend was the heavily inflated prices for the rest of us outside the family memberships.

We're all happy to pay more, as long as the ticket price hikes are consistent across all members, not just some.

Definitely great pricing for those with families.

I think the one thing that struck me as well as other members when speaking to them over the weekend was the heavily inflated prices for the rest of us outside the family memberships.

We're all happy to pay more, as long as the ticket price hikes are consistent across all members, not just some.
Yep it’s a tricky one but I assume the club was conscious in particular about not pricing members’ families out of going.

Thank you for your passionate work for our legendary club @The Wheel

PERSPECTIVE TIME !!!

When others on here talk about the value on our legendary cubs ticket pricing

They dont take in consideration about the value of their Legendary club who once again is building a competitive player roster for 2021 to carry on its great winning tradition

They talk about our poor venue . The same venue that produced a proud and unmatched winning record grand finals every decade in the modern era

They talk about the extra money they want to save and shove in their graves when they die

WAKE UP ALL YOU TIGHT ARSE FOOLS AND PUT THINGS IN PERSPECTIVE
MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO AROUND WHEN WE START GIVING AND NOT WHEN WE KEEP IT TO TAKE IT DOWN TO THE GROUND WITH US

OUR GREATNESS IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE BUT WHAT WE GIVE AND IF THE TIGHT ARSES ON HERE DO NOT WANT TO GIVE THEN YOU CAN ALL FCK OFF AND JOIN AND BECOME MEMBERS OF OTHERS CLUBS THAT OFFER CHEAPER TICKETS AND WEAR THEIR ** COLOURS AND SING THEIR ** CLUB SONGS OR GO AND WATCH NSW CLUB MATCHES FOR FREE JUST LIKE THE NORTH SYDNEY BEARS DO

IT APPEARS THAT SOME ON HERE HAVE MORE PASSION FOR THE DOLLARS THAT THEY SAVE AND TAKE IN THEIR COFFINS THAN THE PASSION FOR THE FEW EXTRA DOLLARS THEY CAN CONTRIBUTE TO THEIR LEGENDARY CLUB .

BECAUSE AT THE END OF THE DAY
NO ONE HAS BEEN MADE POOR BY GIVING
BUT EVERY ONE THAT GIVES HAS BEEN MADE GREAT BY WHAT THEY CONTRIBUTE TO THIS LIFE

GIVE AND LET LIVE
OR
JUST FCK OFF
BECAUSE THE PASSIONATE MANLY PEOPLE HAVE ALWAYS PUT THEIR HANDS IN THEIR POCKETS AND PUT THEIR HANDS UP TO PROUDLY SUPPORT OUR LEGENDARY CLUB AND NOT WHINGE .
WE HAVE SURVIVED WITH OUT THE TIGHT ARSE WHINGERS BEFORE AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO
AS PASSION ALWAYS PREVAILS !!!

View attachment 16069
Bozo I have always loved reading your comments and nobody can ever question your commitment to this Great Club or your passion on this forum but reading this comment just made my heart sink.
The club is going through hard times but so are many fans. Don’t assume everybody is a ‘tight arse whinger’ because they can’t afford membership this year or that they can’t afford ticket to the game.

@The Wheel
Just wanted to ask if you could pass this on about tickets buying today to the club.

Was so very easy to follow and very easy steps to take to get tickets today.

If you could pass on my thanks to the club for making it so easy today I would appreciate it.

I have now got tickets to the opening 2 home games.

This morning I had a chat with the membership team about ticket pricing for 2021. I put my case forward and they stated theirs.

I asked them the question as to why there is such a steep increase? They spoke out Covid and the reduced capacity for 2021.

I dont agree with the steep increases and i asked them if prices would return to 2020 levels in 2022? They of course cant guarantee anything.

I mentioned the game day experience at Brookvale that they are asking for these price increases before we know if any minor grades will be played at Brookvale on match day.

In the end I purchased 2 tickets in the Fulton Menzies stand for the Vermin game, about four rows from the usual seats I have. I support my club and I understand the challenges we face.

I gave them my feedback about the need to be more upfront with members as if the members know about the situation it will mean that people will of course want to invest in the club.

The Football club AGM is coming up soon and I am sure this topic will be raised and hopefully we will get some detailed information about the plight of the club.

The booking process for tickets is straight forward for anyone wishing to buy tickets.

@The Wheel
Just wanted to ask if you could pass this on about tickets buying today to the club.

Was so very easy to follow and very easy steps to take to get tickets today.

If you could pass on my thanks to the club for making it so easy today I would appreciate it.

I have now got tickets to the opening 2 home games.
Yep I found the process really easy, I bought some tickets to the Riff game. I was very happy to see we weren’t hit with a Ticketmaster booking fee on top of the match tickets.

Booking process to buy a ticket was a farce for me. Went through it all, waited and waited and it didn't work. Now there's none left. That's 45+ mins I'll never get back, not happy!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4