2020 Tipping comp. It's on like Donkey Kong!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Easy round to pick - unfortunately.
Our game is the easiest - unlucky 7s. We haven’t won Rd 1 for 7 years, Melbourne haven’t lost Rd 1 for 7 years. We have 7 out injured.

Have 7 dollars on the margin by 7 with our number 7 to be the first try scorer in the 7th minute

oh and throw in we will lose the penalties by 7

Do we want the bonus games this year?

I have to code them in if we do, otherwise I can go and work on live score updates and the game day thread coding

Do we want the bonus games this year?

I have to code them in if we do, otherwise I can go and work on live score updates and the game day thread coding

Nah - it brings out your evil side, and I rarely get them.

or yeah, I dunno.

Nah - it brings out your evil side, and I rarely get them.

or yeah, I dunno.
OK I will start on the game thread now and can circle back if we decide bonus games are needed, I can always randomly assign them without doing too much coding, but will have to code around the score differences

How many points will picking a draw be worth? Can't imagine anyone using it unless there is some sort of big payoff.
I agree. I think the stipulation is that the match is a draw at the conclusion of 80-minutes - not Golden Point. I think picking that should be worth three points.

How many points will picking a draw be worth? Can't imagine anyone using it unless there is some sort of big payoff.
I have set it to two points. 1 point for a normal pick 2 points for picking a draw but might also change it to 3 its not a bad thought

Donation made
In one way I am torn as with only 20 odd people I am decent change of cracking the top 30....but then again it would be nice to crack at least last years figure

Donation made
In one way I am torn as with only 20 odd people I am decent change of cracking the top 30....but then again it would be nice to crack at least last years figure

Thank you @Isz for being a great example of the generous Australian giving spirit as this is what true Aussie mates have been admirably known to do

And that is to stand by and support their Silvertails forum mates when it matters most

Keeping this forum viable matters to all of us that log on together as one

And together as one we should embrace the true Aussie Anzac spirit and support our forum by joining the Silvertails tipping comp

Our Silvertails forum Needs your support !

The Spirit of Aussie mateship is calling you !

Which one of you has that true Aussie Anzac spirit running through your veins from your generous big heart ?

Show your true Aussie spirit with pride by enrolling in the Silvertails tipping comp today

MA_I221768_TePapa_Poster-The-Spirit-of_preview.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry but going to do a @BOZO

Come on you slack arse so and so’s, open your wallet , $25 to be in the comp and keep our Silvertails family going.

Just do it.......you know you want to!!

The reality of it all is this .....

Any one can do the talk

But only mates do the walk and support each other when the time arises

If Aussie Anzac mates can die for each other to save their Country

Then we Silvertails can humbly ( $25) support our mates to save our forum

The fact is

Any one that can afford the internet and a smart phone / PC can afford $25

But not any one can be a mate in time of need

We need Aussie Anzac mates to assist in keeping our forum viable

Are you one of them ???

266062-anzac-iconic-image-still-for-amp-039-excuses-amp-039-anzac-day-dawn-service.gif.jpeg

It's that time of year again folks, where you get the chance to join our amazing tipping competition and fight it out for all the glory you can get. Prizes are yet to be decided.

Winning it last year hasn't sat right with me all offseason so, whilst I will be entering tips I will not be in line to actually win it.

As usual the sign up fee is $25, to sign up do the following

go to: https://silvertails.net/account/upgrades
  • Once complete go to Tipping Competition
  • Click sign up next to the 2020 comp
  • Start entering you tips once i get the season loaded in there

Enjoy and thank you so much for your support.
the option to pay membership at the same time didnt happen this year i still owe for that ?

Sorry but going to do a @BOZO

Come on you slack arse so and so’s, open your wallet , $25 to be in the comp and keep our Silvertails family going.

Just do it.......you know you want to!!
I'm not a bloody slack arse 1st round is still weeks away.
But just to get you off my back im all signed up
Woah what's that....a moth...better fold the wallet back up
Ready to rip for 2020

I'm not a bloody slack arse 1st round is still weeks away.
But just to get you off my back im all signed up
Woah what's that....a moth...better fold the wallet back up
Ready to rip for 2020

Thank you for making a difference @ManEagle and good luck with your tips this year !

7472237208be9b77a6f963d41cc42eba.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6