2020 Sea Eagles Junior Reps news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Presume that the Panther"s junior system is still producing good standard outfits so these junior Manly grade sides are showing some real competitive efforts and the Manly junior recruiting and coaching personal must be doing something right . Also seemed to apply against the usually strong Knights juniors a couple of weeks ago . Hope that the 20 "s can have a better season then the previous couple of seasons or so .

Team list Tuesday

HM Cup

SG Ball Cup

Team list Tuesday

HM Cup

SG Ball Cup

Gps luck to John Michaels and Brett Fultons boys for their next game

Seem to do it each year so here is my 5 cents worth.....
Matthews side...
1 L.Hopoate...we all know who he is the son of
2 Revelation Sio...could be the best of the bunch, rep player from magpies
3 E.Sagala ...kid picked up from rugby last year and a good player
4 J.Feledy...local junior and captain in his first year
5 H.Tulima...from out west and a guy we hope has snuck under the radar and a smokey
6 L.Fainu...we know who his bro is,played centre and 5/8 not sure if a back or end up in the forwards in a few years.
7 A.Ah Chong...picked up from magpies matthews side,good upside
8 S.Fainu...same as 6 but hope he is more like older bro prop
9 Ollie Cummins...surprise to see at 9,highly valued by Waratahs as a half and played centre for us last year,so 9 is a surprise...
10 Zech Tupulua...One of the 2 Tupulua bros from the penrith area,good as a jr but off the radar,another smokey like his bro off the bench and hope we have got 2 steals....
11 R.Q-Mapusua...was on the magpies training squad and is now with us
12 Dylan Coutts...local junior
13 N.Faatui...older bro Elia was with our winning 20's side a few years back,rated highly by waratahs and a local jr.
14 Jake Smith...think he is from Rockhampton,don't know a lot about him,but think he is a dummy half.
15 Ropeti Lole...guy from rugby we picked up last year,hope he continues to improve(prop)
16 T.Hunt...don't know a lot about him,think he is from parra district..
17 Drew Williams... from Rabbitohs train on squad,a lock or prop, hoping he is another to be underated by others...
18 Zed Tupulua..other bro of Zech and hopefully under the radar guy
Trey hunt is only 14 years of age and is the biggest in the team i mentioned him as a junior signing some months ago. He is indeed from the parra district

Team list Tuesday

Now Ball team B Souffs

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6