2020 Rumoured and confirmed signings (NON-DISCUSSION THREAD).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
more the opposite but...

Former Test prop Shannon Boyd has been granted a release from his contract with the Gold Coast Titans and will retire to the family farm in Cowra.

Boyd, who made his NRL debut in 2014, played 125 games with the Titans and Raiders in a career that also included four Tests for Australia in 2016.

In a bombshell report, New Zealand Warriors captain Roger Tuivasa-Sheck is reportedly eyeing a move to rugby union.

As first revealed by The Daily Telegraph’s Michael Carayannis, Tuivasa-Sheck and senior forward Tohu Harris are considering switching codes after he was approached by the Auckland Blues.

According to the report, the Super Rugby powerhouse club is also pursuing Jack de Belin and are expected to make a play for Tevita Pangai Jr.

Bulldogs prop and English recruit Luke Thompson is believed to be struggling with life in the NRL as his separation with loved ones in the UK is causing great emotional stress, per The Daily Telegraph.

There are fears in the Bulldogs camp that Thompson may look to return home to be with his family, with current COVID-19 restrictions not permitting international arrivals into Australia.

Dean Blore (highly rated junior and Oz schoolboy rep I think)released from Panthers and currently playing union in Shute shield with Penrith Emus.Not in the "bubble" of players included in the Panthers squad and has been given a release to play with Emus'.
Unsure of his future and could be well worth a development contract for next year,plays 5/8 and I think plays a little like Panthers Luai but a little bigger in size,has had 2 shoulder recos though....But has some talent,represented Samoa in 9s' comp I believe.

NON DISCUSSION THREAD!

fmd....

*this post itself shall be deleted in...I dunno...8 hours

edit: Repeat offenders will be temporarily restricted from posting in this thread, then if the comprehension of a third grade student is beyond them, permanently banned from clogging up this one thread with their b/s.

As per post #1 in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4