2020 membership count

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Finally got my act together. After being a supporter for 55 years now for the first time, a member. I'm actually embarrassed as should have done it a long time ago.
Congratulations feathered friend .
Thank you for sharing your proud moment of being a Manly Sea eagles club member with all of us and I hope you can inspire others to do the right thing by their great club the Manly Sea eagles .

The strength of our Manly Sea eagles team is each individual club member
The strength of each club member is the team

Be part of the Manly Sea eagles team and become a club member today !!!!

573C537B-D0DD-4B0D-84AD-65EFFA12307D.jpeg

Latest update on tally - if you haven’t joined or rejoined how about it?

6A639300-C66E-4345-9B06-ABF1E618EC85.jpeg

Latest update on tally - if you haven’t joined or rejoined how about it?

View attachment 13410
Thanks again for the updates @The Wheel

The encouraging news here is that with each update our membership numbers are going up

Maybe not as fast as we are expecting but they are heading in the right direction and every small step in the right direction helps to make a difference thanks to all those wonderful and passionate club members of ours

By the time our mighty Sea eagles run on to the field this year I believe we will give the 26000 rabitts club members a run for their money !

You may say I am a dreamer but I am not the only one
I hope today you will join us and all Manly supporters will be as one . Club Members !!!
You can do it !!!

Both my children are members my son has his 5 year pin and he’s 10.

We have had the pleasure of sitting with the great Steve Menzies once in his seats. It was a proud moment when my son told Beaver he had been a member as long as he could remember.

Thank you for sharing @Lyonstomenzies

Good to see that you are keeping the Manly passion in the family by becoming club members and belonging to our great club the Manly Sea eagles

Being a club member truly is becoming part of the club , the players and the Manly family

Dont be left out in the cold

Join the warm proud and passionate Manly family today by becoming a proud Manly club member

mail.gif

Those figures and the one's bozo has posted are false, at least 3 clubs haven't released there current figures.
I'll try to find the correct one.
I am glad you are on the ball feathered friend . Looking forward to the correct update list
Keep up the great work !

We also all got to go see the movie Aladdin on the big screen at Brookie last Saturday night. Free Messina ice cream for me and the kids, bean bags for chairs and free popcorn.
It was nice to have a separate area for Sea Eagles members and not sit with all the no member riffraff.
The northern beaches council put it on and want to put more on like it. It gives Brookie more uses than just league which is what we need if we are going to keep our stadium.

Just a sample of some of the great benefits of being a Sea Eagles member - plenty of nice little side surprises!!

Great story @The Wheel . Thank you once again .....

Open air cinema event with the comfort of beanbags and deck chairs and to top it off free fairy floss and gelato

Our great club has provided us with the most premiership wins in the modern era of the game and now they are throwing in complementary free fairy floss and gelato as well !!!

Sounds all so enticing for all of us Manly fans to express our gratitude and becoming club members

0i8a1155.jpg

Yee haa, just got my 10 year pin this morning

Thanks for sharing mate . That is an awesome effort ! Simply amazing !

You certainly are a passionate and Inspirational Manly fan

A few more passionate footy fans like you and our club rises to the top of the NRL club membership list where it belongs !

I hope your example can also Inspire other fans to do the right thing by our great club

Thanks for sharing mate . That is an awesome effort ! Simply amazing !

You certainly are a passionate and Inspirational Manly fan

A few more passionate footy fans like you and our club rises to the top of the NRL club membership list where it belongs !

I hope your example can also Inspire other fans to do the right thing by our great club

Thanks for your kind words mate

Thanks for your kind words mate
You are most humble feathered friend

Thank you also for your loyal and dedicate support for our great club the Mighty Sea eagle as a proud and passionate club member

One can only Imagine what our club membership numbers would be if not for dedicated club members like you who over 10 loyal years of club membership would have seen our club go through the great times and tough times and great Manly people like you is what truly keeps our club going through the tough times and rise again into the great times

Our great club the Manly Sea eagles are once again on the rise and are entering another decade of excellence and all Manly fans have the opportunity to contribute and be part the success by becoming a club members

Where is our passion ? What are we waiting for ?

Lets do it !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4