2020 JERSEY PIC

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Utter uninspiring uncordinated untalented hog swill ...... designed by someone who would be better employed designing toothpaste tubes .....

Too be fair dose everyone just like the 90’s Pepsi jersey because we where a power house of a footy team back then?
Really if you look at it, colours are clashing with the red stripes along with the maroon. Also we had a blue stripe and blue collar. Not really traditional Manly in my books.
Now compare the 90s jersey with the new away jersey. Imo the new away jersey is way more appealing while paying respects to the 90s at the same time.

Too be fair dose everyone just like the 90’s Pepsi jersey because we where a power house of a footy team back then?
Really if you look at it, colours are clashing with the red stripes along with the maroon. Also we had a blue stripe and blue collar. Not really traditional Manly in my books.
Now compare the 90s jersey with the new away jersey. Imo the new away jersey is way more appealing while paying respects to the 90s at the same time.
One of the best things they've done recently is getting the sponsor logo to blend into the jersey design. The ones in the past that have cut of part of the design or plonked a massive white square over the maroon background are terrible. Pepsi worked ok when it had enough white space to use but on maroon it was terrible.
Most of the Delmege and Quantum were terrible from a design perspective - it was like iron on patches were stuck on at the last minute.
2011 and a lot of the kaspersky ones were great (not the wolverine one though :rolleyes:).
But I don't think anything has been as bad as the green snot from a few years ago - even the really bad ones from the NE days. :sick:
Looking back, most of our jersey's have been pretty ordinary since the 80's. Advertising space became way to valuable to worry about producing something that looks good.

Last edited:
Nope, I'm not a fan of either jersey.

Why do we need to change things all the time; it's just marketing and it makes it difficult for families to afford to buy the kids a jersey every time the design is changed

Football should be about tradition, culture, etc., have one jersey and stick to it.

For mine:

Home- Maroon with double white hoops

Away- White thin hoops with wider Maroon hoops; i.e. exactly the same as the home jersey, just described in a different way

Wonder if the change in home jersey is because the new manufacturer maybe doesn't hold the rights to the 2019 version? Either that, or the new manufacturer & the club wanted to make some of a statement by changing it.

btw heres the 1995-97 white away jersey. Watch the try by 'Power Ranger' Haumono at 1hr 2mins 55 secs

Last edited:
Will we see the away jersey in more games in 2020 than the so called home jersey? And how is a mid 1990s home jersey a 2020 away jersey?

Whats with the socks? Home has socks down, away has socks up.
Well spotted with the socks' variable length :nod:

Dynasty should have gone full gaga as they did with the two half collar design and had knee highs for the white side collar and calf length socks for the maroon collar side :rofl:

Last edited:
Away jersey is a winner but the home jersey is the worst since the green CocoJoy “ablobination” jersey.

Can’t believe I haven’t seen this topic til now

Massive step backwards with the home jersey, there is no need for us to be fiddling with that design repeatedly

menzies-green.jpg

Poor decision not staying with our famous traditional hoops. I don't mind them messing around with away jerseys but the home jersey shouldn't be continually changed. We know its about making money and trying to force us to buy the new one. I won't in protest. I never really loved the Pepsi jersey either as I thought ditching our hoops then was diabolical. So staying with what I have - a wardrobe full of hoops!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4