2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
I wish I had Granville's hair :emo:
s-l300.jpg

How good will Manly go with 2 Jakes out on the field :rock:

Whoever we bring in, I'm certain one consideration will be what they can bring to squad culture. Without prejudging any current players, posters such as Ryan were raising alarm bells about player behaviour for a year or more, and he may have had more of a point than I gave him credit for at the time.
Granville is a premiership winner. Des has a good record at bringing in such types for a strong swan-song. (so is T Rex for that matter)

It’s the same difference , both contribute to the running of the page.

The whole world becomes a more wonderful place to live in when we all take part and contribute in some way .

Sharing is truly caring

Imagine a world where each person only cared only for them selves .......

images.jpg

And he kinda looks like Sir Jamie Lyon... He is a premiership winner and on the right coin will be a great asset.. especially if cowbies are paying some of his wage which dessie better get them to do.. considering they need to offload him to get both Holmes and Mitchell. Id prefer him to Levi tbh and cust or croker can play the 14
Schottenpreis is a word the German’s use for getting something cheap... it means Scotsman’s price. Hopefully Des and Crusher get one of them to sign a Glasgow type contract minus the kilt.

Last edited:
How bad would it be with the refs, they already spend the whole game yelling ‘Jake, Jake,, Jake, Jake’ every time Jake T is within 10m of the ruck. Does my head in, can’t imagine doubling up on that
We could then be like that movie from around 1990, The Two Jakes
starring Jack Nicholson and Harvey Keitel

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4