2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Dobbo on Triple M Brisbane is this morning reporting that Manly will be signing Jake Granville. As soon as that happens apparently Lattrel Mitchell will sign with the Cows as well as Holmes.

Granville has been down on form the last couple of seasons but there’s lots of whispers about the coach being off with a lot of the players up there.

I think under Des and Donny singe he could be a really smart signing for us while we wait for Fainu to get off of those charges.

Dobbo on Triple M Brisbane is this morning reporting that Manly will be signing Jake Granville. As soon as that happens apparently Lattrel Mitchell will sign with the Cows as well as Holmes.

Granville has been down on form the last couple of seasons but there’s lots of whispers about the coach being off with a lot of the players up there.

I think under Des and Donny singe he could be a really smart signing for us while we wait for Fainu to get off of those charges.
Interesting , wonder if he is still contracted with the Cowboys or has been released .

Certainly has loads of experience

Who is Dobbo??

Who is Dobbo??

Image result for dobby elf

... or that could be Peter Sterling ... I amnot sure ...

Bloody good hooker, tough defensively and up with the best in service from dummy half.
I think he's 30 so a 1 or 2 year deal, at least he'll finally get to wear a Maroon jumper @:D

Last edited:

Chinatown sequel.

Bloody good hooker, tough defensively and up with the best in service from dummy half.
I think he's 30 so a 1 or 2 year deal, at least he'll finally get to wear a Maroon jumper @:D
And he kinda looks like Sir Jamie Lyon... He is a premiership winner and on the right coin will be a great asset.. especially if cowbies are paying some of his wage which dessie better get them to do.. considering they need to offload him to get both Holmes and Mitchell. Id prefer him to Levi tbh and cust or croker can play the 14

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6