2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
If the players association win Thier battle with the NRL, the no fault stand down policy could be proven restraint of trade before rnd 1 2020

If they had a stronger players association they could just tell the nrl to eff off, they will strike, etc. But the players don't. the nrl 'owing' the players and their images etc doesn't help either.

We need a revolution brothers and sisters!!!!!

If they had a stronger players association they could just tell the nrl to eff off, they will strike, etc. But the players don't. the nrl 'owing' the players and their images etc doesn't help either.

Getting rid of that ****tard Greenturd would be a good start!!

Totally agree with globaleagle, this has been my position for a very long time. Until a non-corrupt and a party with no personal interest, has a good chat with all the players to point out the bleeding obvious (that they are the NRL), then the circus will just continue.

The players are the NRL, without them there is no game. Once they realise this, and stick together, the no fault Turdberg policy will have zero merit like all other ridiculous crap that comes out of his mouth.

Without players there is no brand, without a club assisting in the players payments, growth, well-being and comfortable place of employment (players could not do this on their own). Without supporters clubs would be ineffective and struggle to stay alive.

Then you have the mental conditioning mafia (NRL), that come in and control all three (players, clubs, supporters). They take the biggest profits, pay their bosses more than anyone one else in this NRL circus, and control everything/everyone. To a point that they not only control a players working environment, but also have control outside their working lives.

When the dust settles, take the players out of the equation and see what we are left with? what brand do we have? This is no different to the illusion of money and fiat currency created out of thin air by banks and governments. The NRL are the pretenders, come in and control everything and everyone, but really are at the bottom of the food chain and least required in this sporting business.

Last edited:
I thought Fainu was Haumole's uncle, meaning he would also be Big Buck's uncle?

Pretty sure when Haumole debuted there were articles about he & Fainu being related that way floating about?

Now they're "best friends" & Fainu is apparently accused of allegedly stabbing his best mate's brother?

Just goes to show the media apparently make it up as they go along in their rush to get the scoop.

Friend only managed 5 games all year and is way too old and battered to be if value :cool:
Plus he picked up a post surgery infection indicating that his recovery is compromised
He is a workhorse. Would really stiffen up our middle. Lots of experience in big games, learnt from players like cronk. I think he would be a smart signing for 1 or 2 years til the Fainu incident clears up. Yes he has had injuries last two years. All players go through them. Most importantly he knows what it takes to win premierships be it with the roosters or not. Would be good to have in and around the squad

I thought Fainu was Haumole's uncle, meaning he would also be Big Buck's uncle?

Pretty sure when Haumole debuted there were articles about he & Fainu being related that way floating about?

Now they're "best friends" & Fainu is apparently accused of allegedly stabbing his best mate's brother?

Just goes to show the media apparently make it up as they go along in their rush to get the scoop.
All Tongans are nephews, brothers, cousins to eachother if you ask them lol.

He is a workhorse. Would really stiffen up our middle. Lots of experience in big games, learnt from players like cronk. I think he would be a smart signing for 1 or 2 years til the Fainu incident clears up. Yes he has had injuries last two years. All players go through them. Most importantly he knows what it takes to win premierships be it with the roosters or not. Would be good to have in and around the squad
Do you think that the Roosters would pay some of his freight . smart footballer but certainly has had his injury issues in recent seasons . Maybe after Fainu 's next court appearance , there will be a clearer indication of his prospects of being available for Manly in 2020 .

He would be a good signing overall and will do well in the spine hopefully manly look at Friend as someone they should consider.

That must be in a different report? The one I saw didn't suggest Fainu and Big Buck were on opposing sides in the brawl, merely that Buck started it, then Fainu joined in stabbing a 24 yo man. Allegedly.

I thought initial reports said it was Big Buck who got stabbed in the back?

Who knows, it's all very confusing.

Jona Faingaa was charged with affray after being arrested by appointment at Liverpool Police Station on Thursday night. Faingaa, known as “Big Buck”, is the younger brother of Sea Eagles rookie Haumole Olakau'atu.
.Should I even ask why his brother has a different surname. Imagine one of them going on Ancestry.com. The site would go full melt down.

Not necessarily.
True no doubt but maybe also [ wishful thinking or otherwise ] that there could be more supporting accounts or versions that may make Masase 's situation more favorable by that time . However also guess that it would take a pretty strong case to influence the court hearing to be a t the stage of then downgrading the present nature of charges considerably ..

True no doubt but maybe also [ wishful thinking or otherwise ] that there could be more supporting accounts or versions that may make Masase 's situation more favorable by that time . However also guess that it would take a pretty strong case to influence the court hearing to be a t the stage of then downgrading the present nature of charges considerably ..
The reason I don't expect any great change in December is that is simply the date for service of the brief of evidence. Frequently after the first 8 weeks there are still bits of evidence missing or not produced yet. Best case is the brief is sufficiently compliant, so then the DPP can formally take over the prosecution. If so, the case is adjourned for 8 weeks for the DPP to certify the charges they want to proceed on. At least once the DPP are involved there will be someone for Fainu's lawyer to negotiate with. However - if the medical evidence supports grievous bodily harm (meaning a really serious injury) then the prospects of keeping this matter in local court, and hence a quicker resolution, are not good. Based only on snippets in media reports its very hard to know but at this stage a trial in the district court seems most likely outcome. Probably late 2020.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6