2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
I have a feeling that it’s going to be difficult to prosecute this one ,although that’s an opinion only as I have ZERO legal credibility.

I was involved in a case once as a witness , just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time , a nightclub, very dark and the guy was accused of touching up a girl on the dance floor.

I just happened to be the poor bastard who was dancing at the same time beside him.

Next minute the coppers arrive , tell everyone that no one could leave and the girl then picks me and the girl I was dancing with ( no not my wife, just a work mate at a Xmas function) as people who could of seen the groping.

I did see the guy pull her closer to him and as such got called into the case as a witness.

Well didn’t the defence QC tear me a new one on the stand ( which I sort of agreed with anyway ) basically proving that given the darkness there’s no way I could have seen anything and as a result the guy got off

Did he do it, probably , could they prove it , nope!!!

I have a feeling that it’s going to be difficult to prosecute this one ,although that’s an opinion only as I have ZERO legal credibility.

I was involved in a case once as a witness , just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time , a nightclub, very dark and the guy was accused of touching up a girl on the dance floor.

I just happened to be the poor bastard who was dancing at the same time beside him.

Next minute the coppers arrive , tell everyone that no one could leave and the girl then picks me and the girl I was dancing with ( no not my wife, just a work mate at a Xmas function) as people who could of seen the groping.

I did see the guy pull her closer to him and as such got called into the case as a witness.

Well didn’t the defence QC tear me a new one on the stand ( which I sort of agreed with anyway ) basically proving that given the darkness there’s no way I could have seen anything and as a result the guy got off

Did he do it, probably , could they prove it , nope!!!
100% is he involved in some way, yes, can they prove beyond a reasonable doubt, no, he will be our hooked 2021

• 👍
Reactions: R3
Could this mean anything?

Attachments

• 266FB627-D66B-4BE3-B911-CE09EED9A899.png
    266FB627-D66B-4BE3-B911-CE09EED9A899.png
    75.5 KB · Views: 116
Bulldog Ritchie saying hasler keen on croker at 9

Of the two I would say that I think Cust would probably be slightly better as a dummy half (better running game). But when it comes to the defensive side I would much rather Croker defending in the middle of the park than I would Cust.

Either way the Fainu stand down situation means that both Croker and Cust will probably be part of the top 17 in 2020, one at hooker the other as the bench utility.

As it looks, when everyone is fit to play it would appear that our first grade 17 will be:

Turbo, Jorge, Scorpio, Suli, Garrick, Walks, DCE, AFB, Croker, Kapow, Thommo, Siro, Jake. Bench - Cust, Jetski, Waddell, Sips/Boyle/Keppie.

If Des is talking about Croker as the #9 (and with Walker looking like 5/8 is going to be his to lose) then I think it might be safe to say that Fainu's legal worries have given Cade Cust a crack at playing regular first grade when maybe he would have been the perennial #18 and playing mostly at Blacktown next year. I hope he makes the most of the opportunity that seems to have been handed to him.

:think:
Didn't JDB test and lose this in Court already
True, I'm just going of this from a recent article.

"The Rugby League Players’ Association is in mediation talks with the NRL after claiming the introduction of the stand-down rule breached the terms of their collective bargaining agreement. If the parties don’t resolve the matter it will be sent to arbitration, with an outcome expected before the start of the 2020 season"

Wait, so "Big Buck" is Guacamole's younger brother?

This is up at the SMH.

The brother of one of Manase Fainu’s Manly teammates has been charged over his alleged role in a brawl that resulted in the stabbing of a man at a Mormon church dance.

Jona Faingaa was charged with affray after being arrested by appointment at Liverpool Police Station on Thursday night. Faingaa, known as “Big Buck”, is the younger brother of Sea Eagles rookie Haumole Olakau'atu.

Olakau'atu is the best friend of Fainu and they played together twice this season after the former made his first-grade debut in the opening week of the finals against Cronulla. The pair are also lifelong friends with fellow Sea Eagles players Moses Suli and Tevita Funa.

There is no suggestion Olakau'atu had any involvement in the Wattle Grove incident.

Of the two I would say that I think Cust would probably be slightly better as a dummy half (better running game). But when it comes to the defensive side I would much rather Croker defending in the middle of the park than I would Cust.

Either way the Fainu stand down situation means that both Croker and Cust will probably be part of the top 17 in 2020, one at hooker the other as the bench utility.

As it looks, when everyone is fit to play it would appear that our first grade 17 will be:

Turbo, Jorge, Scorpio, Suli, Garrick, Walks, DCE, AFB, Croker, Kapow, Thommo, Siro, Jake. Bench - Cust, Jetski, Waddell, Sips/Boyle/Keppie.

If Des is talking about Croker as the #9 (and with Walker looking like 5/8 is going to be his to lose) then I think it might be safe to say that Fainu's legal worries have given Cade Cust a crack at playing regular first grade when maybe he would have been the perennial #18 and playing mostly at Blacktown next year. I hope he makes the most of the opportunity that seems to have been handed to him.
Yeah seems that way. Given monas was successful in this in 2007 he may be able to help.

I'd almost forgotten that Monas was moved from halfback to hooker in 2007 when we signed Ox.

Must have worked because we made it to the Grand Final and although beaten on the day, we were only beaten by a bunch of cheats.
He was good there I thought. He had a potent 40/20 out of there. Croker be up to it defensively and pass is okay. Getting markers moving not sure.

Wait, so "Big Buck" is Guacamole's younger brother?

This is up at the SMH.

The brother of one of Manase Fainu’s Manly teammates has been charged over his alleged role in a brawl that resulted in the stabbing of a man at a Mormon church dance.

Jona Faingaa was charged with affray after being arrested by appointment at Liverpool Police Station on Thursday night. Faingaa, known as “Big Buck”, is the younger brother of Sea Eagles rookie Haumole Olakau'atu.

Olakau'atu is the best friend of Fainu and they played together twice this season after the former made his first-grade debut in the opening week of the finals against Cronulla. The pair are also lifelong friends with fellow Sea Eagles players Moses Suli and Tevita Funa.

There is no suggestion Olakau'atu had any involvement in the Wattle Grove incident.
Happy campers at Narra then o_O

We either lose Nase or Guac if this involves both families @:oops:

And it may be that Suli just lost his Dad @:cry:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4