2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Hi @Woodsie, with repect this isn’t completely correct, ‘fossilisation’ has occurred in a matter of hours, it has been seen more than once in catastrophic events, such as volcanic eruptions and floods, fossils have also been produced in a lab by scientists. In fact the eruption of saint helens produced ‘fossils’ and rocks that were sent to a lab for dating and came back as millions of years old - yet they were 12 years old. These are recorded, searchable facts. The kind of strata layers and canyon produced by this event were previously thought to be something only millions of years could produce. The point is, dating methods are based on a set of assumptions - if those assumptions are wrong - it’s all wrong.

Also, evolution suggests that there are many many iterations that take place for one species to transition to another and each of these iterations would have literally thousands of units (just as we have thousands or millions of units within each species today) - multiply that over the entirety of species that have existed and you have billions of these iterations - which is more than the number of ‘end state’ dinosaurs of any specific type, or ‘end state’ species that have existed that have been found in the fossil record. Yet 100% of fossils found have been ‘end state’ - the numbers are just not in favour of evolution no matter which way you cut it.

I know we and others are not going to agree; however, I find it funny that Christians are mocked for their ‘blind faith’ yet evolution and the Big Bang requires just as much, if not more ‘blind faith’ as it is nothing more than a set of theories based on assumptions.

As for me I can’t help but see a clear and distinct intelligent design behind the complexities of life - the way the body works, animals, ecosystems, the sun and moon placed just at the precise distance from the earth in order to sustain life to control tides etc etc - it is far more logical to see the design of this (and therefore if there is a design there must be a designer), than the alternative - that everything we have today was a result of a big explosion that came from nothing and magically produced all the planets, stars, sun, etc and that some single cell organism was also magically created and then by its own will miraculously transitioned into every form of species we have today. Blind faith indeed.

I promise I will leave it here, as I respect that everyone will have their own view and I cannot force nor would I want to force people to believe mine; however, there is a lot of mocking of Christianity that goes on in this site, but I wonder how deeply people have analysed the legitimacy of their own beliefs.

So...Docker-Clay to get a crack in the 9 or what?
Have you read “Sophie’s World” by Jostein Gaarder?

Fainu posting news about his case on Instagram. Doesnt seem like something a guilty man would do. Quite odd really. Hope he is cleared asap and if he has mates that know the truth and are not coming forward he needs to cut them all loose, well he should cut the majority of them loose regardless.

With all due respect, he doesn't strike me as a very intelligent man.

Posting a video where a judge is quoted as saying his charge is as close to murder as one can get is kind of silly given he's spent the last few weeks in the slammer.

Posting a video where a judge is quoted as saying his charge is as close to murder as one can get is kind of silly given he's spent the last few weeks in the slammer.
If he is guilty, and is lying to everyone about it, he will have burnt a hell of a lot of bridges. I really hope he didn't do it and had nothing to do with it, but right now I have no idea what happened or what is going on. It all feels very strange.

Same guy who thought it was fine to post him having sex online without permission of the girl.

He may well be able to play football, but he quickly needs to learn the rather simple facts of common decency and right from wrong.

Definitely on his last chance for his entire career even if he does get off these charges.

Same guy who thought it was fine to post him having sex online without permission of the girl.
Don't think he posted it online, just filmed it.

According to the police fact sheet, Fainu and the woman knew each other for three weeks and had met just once prior to the incident after communicating through Facebook and Snapchat.

The pair had consensual sex at the women's address at Guildford West when Fainu picked up his phone and started filming the act on Instagram. Once the woman realised she was being filmed, Fainu showed her the video. She asked for the video to be deleted, which he did in front of her.

Interesting he said #Sayless in his post.

I guess that could mean he is saving it up for his defense in court

Don't think he posted it online, just filmed it.

According to the police fact sheet, Fainu and the woman knew each other for three weeks and had met just once prior to the incident after communicating through Facebook and Snapchat.

The pair had consensual sex at the women's address at Guildford West when Fainu picked up his phone and started filming the act on Instagram. Once the woman realised she was being filmed, Fainu showed her the video. She asked for the video to be deleted, which he did in front of her.

WTF!!

He posted it live to Instagram without consent. That is online.

What sort animal with no respect for females would do that. Certainly not a so called Christian or anyone with morals.

WTF!!

He posted it live to Instagram without consent. That is online.

What sort animal with no respect for females would do that. Certainly not a so called Christian or anyone with morals.

Incorrect - filming something using the phone camera, accessed via the Instagram app, does not in itself amount to ‘posting online’. There are several more steps beyond recording before anything filmed is posted online. That sequence of events - he starts filming, she realises, she tells him to delete, he complies - sounds very much to me like it never got to the step of hitting the ‘Share’ button.

What his eventual intentions were, only he knows - but use a bit of logic here, don’t you reckon if it was ever published online, the video would’ve been leaked just like all the others have been? And there would’ve likely been further charges if anything was publicly shared.

Incorrect - filming something using the phone camera, accessed via the Instagram app, does not in itself amount to ‘posting online’. There are several more steps beyond recording before anything filmed is posted online. That sequence of events - he starts filming, she realises, she tells him to delete, he complies - sounds very much to me like it never got to the step of hitting the ‘Share’ button.

What his eventual intentions were, only he knows - but use a bit of logic here, don’t you reckon if it was ever published online, the video would’ve been leaked just like all the others have been? And there would’ve likely been further charges if anything was publicly shared.

He was originally charged with posting it online via snapchat. That is why girl went to police 2 days later.
Perhaps money changed hands for the story to change.

Regardless, not sure why people are making excuses for him.

A real test of Des' leadership is how he handles Suli, AFB and Fainu now. This Guildford mob association they have is trouble and has damaged our club regardless of the trial outcome. I am disappointed the club/Des didnt manage this affiliation before **** hit the fan

Hi @Woodsie, with repect this isn’t completely correct, ‘fossilisation’ has occurred in a matter of hours, it has been seen more than once in catastrophic events, such as volcanic eruptions and floods, fossils have also been produced in a lab by scientists. In fact the eruption of saint helens produced ‘fossils’ and rocks that were sent to a lab for dating and came back as millions of years old - yet they were 12 years old. These are recorded, searchable facts. The kind of strata layers and canyon produced by this event were previously thought to be something only millions of years could produce. The point is, dating methods are based on a set of assumptions - if those assumptions are wrong - it’s all wrong.

Also, evolution suggests that there are many many iterations that take place for one species to transition to another and each of these iterations would have literally thousands of units (just as we have thousands or millions of units within each species today) - multiply that over the entirety of species that have existed and you have billions of these iterations - which is more than the number of ‘end state’ dinosaurs of any specific type, or ‘end state’ species that have existed that have been found in the fossil record. Yet 100% of fossils found have been ‘end state’ - the numbers are just not in favour of evolution no matter which way you cut it.

I know we and others are not going to agree; however, I find it funny that Christians are mocked for their ‘blind faith’ yet evolution and the Big Bang requires just as much, if not more ‘blind faith’ as it is nothing more than a set of theories based on assumptions.

As for me I can’t help but see a clear and distinct intelligent design behind the complexities of life - the way the body works, animals, ecosystems, the sun and moon placed just at the precise distance from the earth in order to sustain life to control tides etc etc - it is far more logical to see the design of this (and therefore if there is a design there must be a designer), than the alternative - that everything we have today was a result of a big explosion that came from nothing and magically produced all the planets, stars, sun, etc and that some single cell organism was also magically created and then by its own will miraculously transitioned into every form of species we have today. Blind faith indeed.

I promise I will leave it here, as I respect that everyone will have their own view and I cannot force nor would I want to force people to believe mine; however, there is a lot of mocking of Christianity that goes on in this site, but I wonder how deeply people have analysed the legitimacy of their own beliefs.

So...Docker-Clay to get a crack in the 9 or what?
Lots of open mocking.. shameful bigotry.

Id like to see docker clay get a crack why not but i think Levi will come over on a 1 year deal. He had some great games for the knights dessie will get him into gear.. ah Dessie what a legend and to think some didn't want him back haha after the barrett era of shame they were begging for him to return. So was I....

A real test of Des' leadership is how he handles Suli, AFB and Fainu now. This Guildford mob association they have is trouble and has damaged our club regardless of the trial outcome. I am disappointed the club/Des didnt manage this affiliation before **** hit the fan
He can only do so much. Maybe he wasn't aware i still have no idea. Who is this Guilford mob? When i was 14 me and my friends got stuck at Guilford station after a day at wonderland.. we witnessed some poor bastard cop a massive beat down. Still a ****ty area i see

Fainu posting news about his case on Instagram. Doesnt seem like something a guilty man would do. Quite odd really. Hope he is cleared asap and if he has mates that know the truth and are not coming forward he needs to cut them all loose, well he should cut the majority of them loose regardless.
Lots of cutting there @The better Robbo . Maybe we get him to just untie them and set them loose in the meantime . :p

He was originally charged with posting it online via snapchat. That is why girl went to police 2 days later.
Perhaps money changed hands for the story to change.

Regardless, not sure why people are making excuses for him.

Again, you’re getting your apps and public online content all muddled. Snapchat stuff isn’t public, it’s a person-to-person app that allows content to briefly be shared before it auto-deletes. This is not the same thing as, for example, sticking it on your Facebook page or website for all to see.

I’m not going to guess at how old you are, but I would suggest not understanding this kind of stuff is a generational thing. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a deal older than these guys as well, and I don’t get the compulsive need to share everything, but I do have siblings of that age group who do the Snapchat thing...which tells me, if nothing else, not to judge the younger folks by the standards I grew up with:think:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4