2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
This thread will end up being one of those “ epic” 100 pages plus ones , it’s already at 33.

But nothing comes close to the Foran one approaching 500 pages.

I had a shoulder ACL reconstruction a week ago today. It was a 3 hour surgery and it still hurts like hell.

Granted, the surgery was not done in Oz, but it was done by first world trained doctors using first world techniques and equipment.

Okay, so I am not 21 either, but I can't even get the bloody sling off by myself let alone jump a 3 foot fence.

I can barely stick my middle finger up when my wife takes the p!$$ out of me (many times a day) for my inability to do basic things like attend Church dances, stab people in the back, pull up my own pants and shower without her very kind assistance.

I think it's quite clear to everyone what it is I'm trying to say here. I'm just a big, fat, hairy, lazy, princess on medical leave for the next 4 weeks that needs to harden up. There's a whole world of stuff that I am missing out on because of this pain I'm pretending to experience.

Hey don't be so hard on yourself. I'm sure you are not a princess. (tee hee)

This thread will end up being one of those “ epic” 100 pages plus ones , it’s already at 33.

But nothing comes close to the Foran one approaching 500 pages.

Maybe we can call this one The Fainu Follies...and I dont mean that as a criticism of Fainu, but rather the comments.

Lots of heated support and conjecture on here but one line of thought is once again missing...

We dont need this as a club. This kid guilty or otherwise has put himself in a position that has once again sullied our clubs name and standing.

Is it any wonder we have a garbage company as a major sponsor. Blue chip companies wouldnt touch us with a barge pole.

DW did it last year and before the 'not guilty brigrade' start tapping away the damage was still done....

So in summation I would like to ban any talk of a new owner, sponsors or investment because while ever we have these boys blackening the Many seaeagles brand we might as well just shut up and take it as gospel that we will remain at the bottom of the desirability tree....
I like lots of your posts London, but geez I wouldn’t want you on my jury if I happened to be at a church dance where someone got stabbed and innocent old me got arrested for it.

I heard Dean Ritchie (I think - station swapping) on the radio this morning. He spoke to Des about the hooker spot and Des told him Croker first choice then Cust.
Take from that what you will.

Last edited:
I heard Dean Ritchie (I think - station swapping) on the radio this morning. He spoke to Des about the hooker spot and Des told him Crocker first choice then Cust.
Take from that what you will.
I'd be happy with either starting with the other #14.
As the season reaches round 5 or 6 I think we'll see who the more dynamic is in that particular role.

Sounds odd. If dark how do they know the person picked up a sling? Climbing the fence seems unlikely. Even if he raises a reasonable doubt and is found not guilty by that time the season will be at least half over if not completely over. Hopefully he be back better than ever but between now and then but we need an experienced starting hooker.

Not that familiar with general court procedures and related matters but the whole alleged incident seems very light on specific details at the moment . Will be interested if there are some other persons who may have been present who maybe can support Manase "s version of events . Also seems unlikely that someone in a supposed frenetic situation would put a sling back on to climb a fence . Hopefully at the next court hearing next month , a few more pertinent details will be mentioned . Like many others , still have bitter recollections of the Bret Stewart matter and the wrong assumptions initially there . Bit hard to be sure one way or another how strong the case is against Manase as things presently are .

For fossils to occur requires many conditions to be met .... (including a longer time span than the 6000 years the Earth has been in existence) ... firstly the said organism must die in a watery area that would quickly cover it in a chemically suitable silt, animals that simply die and have their bones scattred or undergo a burial will not be fossilised .... that is why fossils are rare in relation to the number of organisms to have existed ....

For one particular evolutionary link in a particular species ... (and the number of individual animals here would be small) ... to live and die both, .. in an area that is conducive to, and under the conditions necessary for fossilization would be millions to one ....

Lack of a fossil is not proof of it's non existence ......
For fossils to occur requires many conditions to be met .... (including a longer time span than the 6000 years the Earth has been in existence) ... firstly the said organism must die in a watery area that would quickly cover it in a chemically suitable silt, animals that simply die and have their bones scattred or undergo a burial will not be fossilised .... that is why fossils are rare in relation to the number of organisms to have existed ....

For one particular evolutionary link in a particular species ... (and the number of individual animals here would be small) ... to live and die both, .. in an area that is conducive to, and under the conditions necessary for fossilization would be millions to one ....

Lack of a fossil is not proof of it's non existence ......
Hi @Woodsie, with repect this isn’t completely correct, ‘fossilisation’ has occurred in a matter of hours, it has been seen more than once in catastrophic events, such as volcanic eruptions and floods, fossils have also been produced in a lab by scientists. In fact the eruption of saint helens produced ‘fossils’ and rocks that were sent to a lab for dating and came back as millions of years old - yet they were 12 years old. These are recorded, searchable facts. The kind of strata layers and canyon produced by this event were previously thought to be something only millions of years could produce. The point is, dating methods are based on a set of assumptions - if those assumptions are wrong - it’s all wrong.

Also, evolution suggests that there are many many iterations that take place for one species to transition to another and each of these iterations would have literally thousands of units (just as we have thousands or millions of units within each species today) - multiply that over the entirety of species that have existed and you have billions of these iterations - which is more than the number of ‘end state’ dinosaurs of any specific type, or ‘end state’ species that have existed that have been found in the fossil record. Yet 100% of fossils found have been ‘end state’ - the numbers are just not in favour of evolution no matter which way you cut it.

I know we and others are not going to agree; however, I find it funny that Christians are mocked for their ‘blind faith’ yet evolution and the Big Bang requires just as much, if not more ‘blind faith’ as it is nothing more than a set of theories based on assumptions.

As for me I can’t help but see a clear and distinct intelligent design behind the complexities of life - the way the body works, animals, ecosystems, the sun and moon placed just at the precise distance from the earth in order to sustain life to control tides etc etc - it is far more logical to see the design of this (and therefore if there is a design there must be a designer), than the alternative - that everything we have today was a result of a big explosion that came from nothing and magically produced all the planets, stars, sun, etc and that some single cell organism was also magically created and then by its own will miraculously transitioned into every form of species we have today. Blind faith indeed.

I promise I will leave it here, as I respect that everyone will have their own view and I cannot force nor would I want to force people to believe mine; however, there is a lot of mocking of Christianity that goes on in this site, but I wonder how deeply people have analysed the legitimacy of their own beliefs.

So...Docker-Clay to get a crack in the 9 or what?

Last edited:
Fainu posting news about his case on Instagram. Doesnt seem like something a guilty man would do. Quite odd really. Hope he is cleared asap and if he has mates that know the truth and are not coming forward he needs to cut them all loose, well he should cut the majority of them loose regardless.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4