2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
No, the onus is on the prosecution to prove that it was without doubt Manase. The defence does not need to produce another to take his place - although it would be great if someone else came forward and resulted in the case getting thrown out. The police believe that Manase is the CORRECT perpetrator, all the defence needs to do is show that they have not done enough to get to this decision.

Yes I know all about the burden of proof, I was merely saying the quickest way for this to all go away, having the leastaffect on Fainu’s health and livelihood Is finding the correct perpetrator. All assuming that he is innocent of course.

Hi Urulion, if this is a case of witnesses on both sides of the story giving different accounts of the incident, how does the judge decide the kids fate?

Hi Batty, hope you are well. If it does go to trial it will be a jury to determine his fate. This is where a QC or Senior Counsel earn their money. Each will try to discredit the opposing witnesses and expose the flaws of their case in cross-examination of witnesses and facts. Remembering, the prosecution must prove their case beyond reasonable doubt.

Yes I know all about the burden of proof, I was merely saying the quickest way for this to all go away, having the leastaffect on Fainu’s health and livelihood Is finding the correct perpetrator. All assuming that he is innocent of course.
Given the current situation, with 3 witnesses who are already sure that it was Manase who did it along polar views from those who claim to have been there or know someone who was, if an alternative party was suggested there would still be debate over who was the guilty party. Maybe if someone came forward and confessed then the charge would be overturned but you may also need to convince those who have already entered witness statements.

Some more details, I am no Doctor but is it possible to scale fences shortly after a full shoulder reconstruction?

Crown prosecutors opposed Fainu’s bail application, telling the court they had three witnesses who allegedly saw him stab the man in the back at the Mormon church dance at Wattle Grove on October 25.

The court heard Fainu allegedly scaled a wall before the stabbing took place, was seen collecting an arm sling from the ground and climbed the wall again on the way out.
The collecting an arm sling doesn't sound real good for fainu's defence case. Add 3 eye witnesses, and it hardly sounds like Fainu has no case to answer.

Dragons have said how off putting Debellin attending training has been for the Dragons squad.

Then add Thompson doing his best to kill himself with a rock.

I think we will see, and need to see plenty of new blood given a chance next year. Fainu has to be long odds to take the field in 2020.

I would’ve thought finding the CORRECT perpetrator would be the most important thing for Manase s case, you know, assuming his plea is the truth and his lawyers believe him.
Darkness and slings are all well and good, but if you didn’t do it and a mate of yours did, then surely they step forward. The Tongan community would not let an innocent person take the fall for someone else’s guilt.

Hi Joeboy,

Yes you are correct, however, there is a difficult issue, the police believe they have allegedly found the perpetrator and charged him. So unless someone owns up, the police are not looking for anyone else at this time, and the defence are only interested in getting client off the alleged charges not undertaking police duties.

No, the next hearing is still scheduled for December 16. This hearing should set an actual trial date
I doubt that. On the standard timetable it would simply be a mention for brief service. Those hoping for some sort of speeded-up trial process may be disappointed, doesn't work that way.

Hate it when police soley focus on an innocent man while the real culprit has time to run away too disneyand. Hoping he is innocent. Wondering if the 3 witnesses are opposing gang members. And if it was one of fainus buddies he needs to step up and hand himself in. But who knows whats goin happen atm. Fingers crossed.

So 'three witnesses' is all it takes huh.

Ok, is there two of you that wants to go in with me on this 'terrible' thing I ... I mean we saw greenbog do?
Well he's admitted he's to blame for everything, as most people already knew...

Usually as calm as he is well-spoken, the NRL boss looked visibly annoyed as he addressed the Fifita saga and the threat of a second consecutive off-season summer of shame.
“I am frustrated,” Greenberg fired.
“I am frustrated because there are so many good stories to be told.
“I fly here to Brisbane to promote what is one of the great innovations in rugby league (Magic Round). Last year we brought 130,000 fans to one stadium over one weekend. We did something no other sport in this country has done and no-one has asked me a question about it.

“I want to talk about the great things that happen in rugby league but unfortunately I’m a realist that when someone makes a poor decision, I’m accountable to it and have to talk about it."

Is there a knife and does it have Manase s fingerprints on it ? If not and in a dark room with no footage and lots of darkness so to speak ....
I say case dismissed

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8