2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
The fact that he had just had surgery and supposedly scaled a fence.... doesn't that straight away cause some "doubt" ? If there is any more holes in the witnesses stories then surely they can't prove "beyond reasonable doubt"

Not that we've heard mention of so far, but that is certainly not necessary for successful prosecution. From the snippets reported so far it is clear that identification will be the issue.
Also, possibly some Silvertails members who have had shoulder surgery will be called to give some expert evidence for the defence. :)

Not that we've heard mention of so far, but that is certainly not necessary for successful prosecution. From the snippets reported so far it is clear that identification will be the issue.
Also, possibly some Silvertails members who have had shoulder surgery will be called to give some expert evidence for the defence. :)

Happy to offer my expert opinion if required..lol

Having had one , absolutely, there’s NO WAY IN HELL he could climb a fence after that operation for 4-5 months.
I had a shoulder ACL reconstruction a week ago today. It was a 3 hour surgery and it still hurts like hell.

Granted, the surgery was not done in Oz, but it was done by first world trained doctors using first world techniques and equipment.

Okay, so I am not 21 either, but I can't even get the bloody sling off by myself let alone jump a 3 foot fence.

I can barely stick my middle finger up when my wife takes the p!$$ out of me (many times a day) for my inability to do basic things like attend Church dances, stab people in the back, pull up my own pants and shower without her very kind assistance.

I think it's quite clear to everyone what it is I'm trying to say here. I'm just a big, fat, hairy, lazy, princess on medical leave for the next 4 weeks that needs to harden up. There's a whole world of stuff that I am missing out on because of this pain I'm pretending to experience.

I had a shoulder ACL reconstruction a week ago today. It was a 3 hour surgery and it still hurts like hell.

Granted, the surgery was not done in Oz, but it was done by first world trained doctors using first world techniques and equipment.

Okay, so I am not 21 either, but I can't even get the bloody sling off by myself let alone jump a 3 foot fence.

I can barely stick my middle finger up when my wife takes the p!$$ out of me (many times a day) for my inability to do basic things like attend Church dances, stab people in the back, pull up my own pants and shower without her very kind assistance.

I think it's quite clear to everyone what it is I'm trying to say here. I'm just a big, fat, hairy, lazy, princess on medical leave for the next 4 weeks that needs to harden up. There's a whole world of stuff that I am missing out on because of this pain I'm pretending to experience.

You can’t even lift your arm, let alone use it to climb a ****ing fence!!

And how hard is it trying to wipe your own arse

Lots of heated support and conjecture on here but one line of thought is once again missing...

We dont need this as a club. This kid guilty or otherwise has put himself in a position that has once again sullied our clubs name and standing.

Is it any wonder we have a garbage company as a major sponsor. Blue chip companies wouldnt touch us with a barge pole.

DW did it last year and before the 'not guilty brigrade' start tapping away the damage was still done....

So in summation I would like to ban any talk of a new owner, sponsors or investment because while ever we have these boys blackening the Many seaeagles brand we might as well just shut up and take it as gospel that we will remain at the bottom of the desirability tree....

Lots of heated support and conjecture on here but one line of thought is once again missing...

We dont need this as a club. This kid guilty or otherwise has put himself in a position that has once again sullied our clubs name and standing.

Is it any wonder we have a garbage company as a major sponsor. Blue chip companies wouldnt touch us with a barge pole.

DW did it last year and before the 'not guilty brigrade' start tapping away the damage was still done....

So in summation I would like to ban any talk of a new owner, sponsors or investment because while ever we have these boys blackening the Many seaeagles brand we might as well just shut up and take it as gospel that we will remain at the bottom of the desirability tree....
I personally think black is quite desirable

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4