2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Apparently Des was in the front row of the courtroom.
How good is that... Dessie is a man of action, and actions speak much louder than words. Talk is often cheap, and every ass has an opinion, or is the other way around? The man obviously cares very deeply for those under his watch... it’s a big part of the reason why he has been such a successful coach. You’re a legend Des!

How good is that... Dessie is a man of action, and actions speak much louder words. Talk is often cheap, and every ass has an opinion, or is the other way around? The man so obviously cares deeply for those under his watch... it’s a big part of the reason why he has been such a successful coach. You’re a legend Des!
**** des is a good leader for this club. Did the same with snake

Looks like Addin was there in support.

9C593F21-21A7-4486-90B0-558239539DA0.jpeg

Now I understand. Its likely that he was refused bail at the local court and as is his right, he appealed to the Supreme Court against that decision. This is common practise where bail is refused. Not sure why the local court would have refused bail, because based on my understandings of bail applications, he would have stability in accommodation, employment, no priors (apparently) and no failure to appear in the past. Bail is usually refused if there is fear of the person fleeing or the offence is a major felony. Little wonder the Supreme Court would have over ruled the refusal. But his court matter is yet to happen. By the way. Noted no arm in a sling.

That’s pretty awesome of api who is, in basic terms, no longer at the club.

don’t think I’ve seen a coach give as much to his players (of both clubs) than des.

Mr. Biff, with all the respect I can muster, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this site is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

PSS ... apologies to Billy Maddison ....
You seriously thrive on being a scumbag. I sent you my best wishes and then you insult me..... degeneracy caused by upbringing ..... .....

Last edited:
I am SO happy for Manase. Even greater to hear that AFB, Api, Jorge Taufua and Mo Suli were also all there in attendance with Des. Really hope it is a weak case from the prosecution at the next court date in apparently 1 months time, as some reports have apparently suggested

I am SO happy for Manase. Even greater to hear that AFB, Api, Jorge Taufua and Mo Suli were also all there in attendance with Des. Really hope it is a weak case from the prosecution at the next court date in apparently 1 months time, as some reports have apparently suggested
It’s great news, hopefully it can be resolved before the end of next season.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4