Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • Crocker

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Fainu

Votes: 17 16.8%

• Total voters

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
It's a shame they don't award a University degree on the discipline of "reading between the lines" ... we would have a whole bunch of Rhodes scholars on this site .....

Last edited:

manly al

Premium Member
Just the nature and harsh reality of high level professional sport in many ways and regardless of some of the terms of their contracts that slightly more tolerance and some latitude is regularly provided to more valuable or better performed individual player"s indiscretions by their respective clubs or organization .A bit hard to justify but seems just the way it is until usually sponsorships and other finance based considerations become a serious issue .

robbiea

Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
So, from reading this thread I can conclude... if you're a Manly fan you are biased and deluded; pretty much the same as every other team fan out there. As much as we love to pump Parramatta and Bulldogs and Bronco's fans... we are all cut from the same cloth. Tribal loyalties that skew our views.

PS: Manase, you at least appear to be a self-sabotaging bronco of the highest order. :)
How dare you !

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Many rumours on this one. He been framed by gang and so on. One downer on some what stable squad.
Framed by a gang? Sure, except one thing rival gangs tend to have in common is that police are their mutual enemies, so the idea that a gang would use police and the courts against someone is, um, a novel suggestion. Not that I've been in a gang myself (!) but I believe dobbers (polite term) are 'frowned upon'.

winnyason

Framed by a gang? Sure, except one thing rival gangs tend to have in common is that police are their mutual enemies, so the idea that a gang would use police and the courts against someone is, um, a novel suggestion. Not that I've been in a gang myself (!) but I believe dobbers (polite term) are 'frowned upon'.
Agree my opinion. Let it play out. Start turning cust into a 9.

Kevinward777

I guess we will all know truth eventually once the facts have been put forward, witnesses have been called, cross examination has taken place, and a judge has considered the evidence from both the prosecution and defence.

Conversely, my cousin’s wife’s brother, knows a guy whose next door neighbour had coffee with a bloke who wasn’t there, and he reckons Manase is neither guilty or innocent. However, he’s a bit biased because he hates Mormon’s but has a soft spot for Westfield Sports High.

Last edited:

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I guess we will all know truth eventually once the facts have been put forward, witnesses have been called, cross examination has taken place, and a judge has weighed up the evidence from both the prosecution and defence.
Not really! Walker's case was completed and people still don't agree about what 'the truth' was. Ditto Greg Bird. By the way, on the current charges it will be a jury weighing up the evidence, not a judge.

Kevinward777

Not really! Walker's case was completed and people still don't agree about what 'the truth' was. Ditto Greg Bird. By the way, on the current charges it will be a jury weighing up the evidence, not a judge.
True, unless the charges are dismissed beforehand. And people agreeing upon whether the court has ruled truthfully or not has no impact whatsoever...

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Snitches get stitches!

R3

Bird gang affiliate
I can just imagine the twitter trolling he'd give Lussick if Manly signed him. lol

As for whether we should, I dunno.
Do you know where I could find some of their Twitter banter without using Twitter?

manlywarringah

Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I remember hearing about another stabbing at a Blacktown shopping centre within a couple of days of this one and wondered if they were related. Could that have been a revenge act? I think there were a lot of people there and someone got stabbed in the back. Seemed very similar.

Sad thing is that it happens so regularly now that it may well have been unrelated but it did catch my attention.

Whatever the outcome, i just hope when it's all over with, he gets away from the gangs and finds a new set of friends.

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Do you know where I could find some of their Twitter banter without using Twitter?

• 📚
Reactions: R3

yokahontas

Yep... I'd be ashamed and stressed to the max to be even associated with one of those scenarios. So, to find yourself associated with two such situations one has to ask...
Ashamed and stressed maybe doesn’t apply so much when you’ve grown up in a particular type of environment, in a less than stellar part of Sydney. Court appearances are almost a rite of passage in some circles - be careful about applying your social/cultural standards to someone else’s circumstances.

MuzztheEagle

2019 Tipping Competitor
The truth from Walker's criminal charge and court case is unquestionable: He was found not guilty. But there was plenty of evidence released that entitles people to pass judgement on his potential character.
Fainu's case has been interesting as there has been almost no detail or video of the footage released. I think that makes it wrong for anyone to draw conclusions about his potential guilt or his character for being near such an incident.
That being said I think the fact that he follows the Mormon religion shows that he is either a complete fool or is suffering from the sort of mental illness that only a religion can provide.
1573432244425.png

Freagle

This may already have been dealt with higher up the thread, but ought we to be concerned that Fainu is also besties with Haumole and Mosese Suli? Have they been implicated in anything to do with this...?

MuzztheEagle

2019 Tipping Competitor
This may already have been dealt with higher up the thread, but ought we to be concerned that Fainu is also besties with Haumole and Mosese Suli? Have they been implicated in anything to do with this...?
Not specifically - but plenty of social media posts linking them to the same "friend circle".
If nothing comes from the trial/s then it could be a good wake up call for them all. Not that implies they are up to no good but it will give them a message about just how fragile their careers actually are (again :banghead: ).

Members online

Latest posts

Top Bottom