2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
There used to be a thread on “imaginary” omnipotent beings in the general discussion forum, but the sh1t stirrers continue to raise the topic in other threads in the hope that someone will bite...

Can I politely ask we take the chat on religion elsewhere?

Everyone has their own views and nobody is changing them.

Personally I like to click on this thread to see what is happening with Fainu and any links to replacements if we go that way

OK .... I will cease and desist ... with apologies to Biff ..... mea culpa ...

Good luck to Nase, hope he clears his name and realizes his potential :nerd:

Must have been heartening to have his Coach and teammates in support on such a stressful day :nod:

Extremely happy for Fainu. Never in doubt, that at a bare minimum the Magistrates decision had to be challenged. As the grounds and reasonings given by the Magi, were, well.... rather ridiculous. I just hope Manase doesn't get into any further dramas before his trial date (if trial is required), or even in the distant future for that matter.

Best of luck Manase, and I am wrapped about the decision, hope you get to spend quality time with family and friends.

Extremely happy for Fainu. Never in doubt, that at a bare minimum the Magistrates decision had to be challenged. As the grounds and reasonings given by the Magi, were, well.... rather ridiculous. I just hope Manase doesn't get into any further dramas before his trial date (if trial is required), or even in the distant future for that matter.

Best of luck Manase, and I am wrapped about the decision, hope you get to spend quality time with family and friends.
Can today’s result have any kind of baring upon the time frame in which his case will be heard?

Can I politely ask we take the chat on religion elsewhere?

Everyone has their own views and nobody is changing them.

Personally I like to click on this thread to see what is happening with Fainu and any links to replacements if we go that way

Agree - i am going to delete most of the talk (especially now it is getting a touch pers..)

@Woodsie @Bring back the.... Biff? Feel free to start a new thread in the gen chat

Can today’s result have any kind of baring upon the time frame in which his case will be heard?
No, the next hearing is still scheduled for December 16. This hearing should set an actual trial date which will give us an idea of how long he will be out for (if later found innocent) under the no fault rule. Ideally, the judge determines that there is no enough evidence to prosecute and throws the case out. But as Manase is still under house arrest this seems somewhat unlikely.

No, the next hearing is still scheduled for December 16. This hearing should set an actual trial date which will give us an idea of how long he will be out for (if later found innocent) under the no fault rule. Ideally, the judge determines that there is no enough evidence to prosecute and throws the case out. But as Manase is still under house arrest this seems somewhat unlikely.
Do you have any idea what factors determine the actual trial date? Is it essentially the first available slot, or is it something negotiated between the judge, prosecution and defence?

Hi Kevinward777,

Generally speaking when a client is in remand, counsel usually use that to their advantage/leverage to expedite the hearing date if the client is pleading "not guilty", as the defendant could be facing an injustice.

The fact that Manase is out, it will not affect the time frame, but there will not be an extensive rush to expedite the matter as he is not suffering an injustice (he has his freedom back).

Hi Kevinward777,

Generally speaking when a client is in remand, counsel usually use that to their advantage/leverage to expedite the hearing date if the client is pleading "not guilty", as the defendant could be facing an injustice.

The fact that Manase is out, it will not affect the time frame, but there will not be an extensive rush to expedite the matter as he is not suffering an injustice (he has his freedom back).
Is there any option / precedence to expiate proceedings based on employment status? I'm guessing based on De Bellin's current circumstance the answer would be no (unless the prosecution or defence required time to put together their respective cases).

Hi Kevinward777,

Thanks @urulion... well that is good for Manase, which is the most important issue at the end of the day.

How good is that... Dessie is a man of action, and actions speak much louder than words. Talk is often cheap, and every ass has an opinion, or is the other way around? The man obviously cares very deeply for those under his watch... it’s a big part of the reason why he has been such a successful coach. You’re a legend Des!

Someone posted this on Facebook;

With all the support in Court,no one goes out of his way to give to these kids when they go through a rough road but Dessy...with Des sitting in Court,you could see it in Des face when he looked at Nase he just wanted to cry...these two boys Nase and Moses are scared of Des and u know why,that Bond...Thanks for Support Bird Family OFAATU

Unfortunately statistics are not on Fainu's side:
1573526314576.png

With all the support in Court,no one goes out of his way to give to these kids when they go through a rough road but Dessy...with Des sitting in Court,you could see it in Des face when he looked at Nase he just wanted to cry...these two boys Nase and Moses are scared of Des and u know why,that Bond...Thanks for Support Bird Family OFAATU
Why are they scared of Des? You mean to disappoint him? Im so happy Des is back .
Also what is ofaatu?

Do you have any idea what factors determine the actual trial date? Is it essentially the first available slot, or is it something negotiated between the judge, prosecution and defence?

All three. Generally it is the first available slot, however, should that be inconvenient for either the prosecution/defence they negotiate a date that is convenient for everyone. It also depends if all housekeeping is in order, like briefs of evidence sent/received, no discrepancies in materials, or amendments required, the list can be exhaustive and tactical depending on legal team plan of attack.

Sometimes a situation is running very hot in the media, so counsel slow it down and try to extend time frames so its not as fresh in the communities mind. Counsel are very thoughtful about every move they make.

I swear Des should have thought of a legal career, he would not be out of place :)

He’s a special person Des... the way he treats people is an example for all of us. Wonderful man who marches to the beat of his own drum.

All three. Generally it is the first available slot, however, should that be inconvenient for either the prosecution/defence they negotiate a date that is convenient for everyone. It also depends if all housekeeping is in order, like briefs of evidence sent/received, no discrepancies in materials, or amendments required, the list can be exhaustive and tactical depending on legal team plan of attack.

Sometimes a situation is running very hot in the media, so counsel slow it down and try to extend time frames so its not as fresh in the communities mind. Counsel are very thoughtful about every move they make.

I swear Des should have thought of a legal career, he would not be out of place :)
Thank you, very much appreciated.

Is there any option / precedence to expiate proceedings based on employment status? I'm guessing based on De Bellin's current circumstance the answer would be no (unless the prosecution or defence required time to put together their respective cases).

Hi MuzztheEagle,

I am assuming you are referring to expedite? To get priority you must show that someone is suffering a grossly unjust, or inhumane situation. Regardless of employment status, we work around the court schedule first, then our schedule. So in brief (NO).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4