2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Faith is purely based on, as I said, conditioning and what you choose to accept. I can understand that having come from a religious family and at one stage studying to be a Methodist minister. But I couldn't accept things purely on faith. I mean I do it for nothing else so why do it for that. Of course probably 90% of the people living today believe in something, and religion in the past has been valuable to holding communities together, setting standards, making people feel safe and with purpose. No issue there, and that's why I don't question anyone's right to believe in whatever they want to believe as long as they allow and respect others to believe what they want to believe as long as they do no harm or force their views on others.

Problem is there are so many different things people believe in and much of it is not the same as what others believe in. So who is right then? I guess we tend to assume our rightness because its what we accept, but that doesn't make it right, it just makes it our perspective. We have no ultimate truths, only perspectives, and the best we can do is look at the information we have and use it as best we can. If we deny that information we may as well still be hiding in caves afraid of the dark.

It will be a big day for the young fellow tomorrow, if he was refused bail, I suspect there is little chance he will be found as not having a case to answer.

De Belin has waited 12 months for his day in court, that would put a strain on anyone, let alone a young guy like Fainu.

Pretty crappy situation all round.
Yeah, it certainly is.

I can understand that having come from a religious family and at one stage studying to be a Methodist minister.
I went to primary school in Tullamore in Ireland. The majority of the town were Catholics and there were a minority of Church of Ireland and Methodist protestants, this was back in the early 1960's. The local Methodist minister formed a boys group and everybody was welcome ( as long as you were a protestant). A lot of the Church of Ireland kids went along including me. We all had a pretty good time until Aidan Waterstone's old man showed up ( The Reverend Waterstone). He burst in and told us all to go home, the Methodist minister told us to stay. Things got heated and punches were thrown. Aidans old man came off second best and I considered becoming a Methodist. I was also in the Clara Hotel (town near Tullamore) when the local Catholic Priest who was pissed at the time stood on the budgie that used to fly around the lounge bar and I called him a ****. Dad gave me a backhander. I don't mind people believing in Gods but organised religion sucks.

For fossils to occur requires many conditions to be met .... (including a longer time span than the 6000 years the Earth has been in existence) ...
(emphasis added)
So where were the Aborigines living for the previous 30-50 odd thousand years before the Earth was made?
Lol you don't make many typos so you left me wondering... irony or typo?

Hey, I gots to know!*

*extra off-season points for getting the movie reference, lol
Clue: "Punk"

I went to primary school in Tullamore in Ireland. The majority of the town were Catholics and there were a minority of Church of Ireland and Methodist protestants, this was back in the early 1960's. The local Methodist minister formed a boys group and everybody was welcome ( as long as you were a protestant). A lot of the Church of Ireland kids went along including me. We all had a pretty good time until Aidan Waterstone's old man showed up ( The Reverend Waterstone). He burst in and told us all to go home, the Methodist minister told us to stay. Things got heated and punches were thrown. Aidans old man came off second best and I considered becoming a Methodist. I was also in the Clara Hotel (town near Tullamore) when the local Catholic Priest who was pissed at the time stood on the budgie that used to fly around the lounge bar and I called him a ****. Dad gave me a backhander. I don't mind people believing in Gods but organised religion sucks.
As an ex soldier of the 80's in the UK I have a distinct aversion to religion.....

Evidence like the big bang THEORY? yes yes we all started in a puddle then eventually became monkeys but for some reason the monkeys aren't turning into humans anymore bahahahahahaha
There is evidence of God eveywhere.... ever heard of a miracle? Look them up!
Doctors tell a man he will never walk again then he runs... doctor tells a man he will die in 1 year then he lives for 5. Even atheists and scientists claim miracles because they cant explain the event taking place in front of them.. Science is just the tools God gave us and using that tool we are starting to understand the world he created for us...
This theory of gravity... watch Neil degrass Tyson talk about how they don't even know what it is... LOL
There is a creator this world has too many beautiful and perfect things for there not to be... we are the problem!
God, give me strength.

(emphasis added)
So where were the Aborigines living for the previous 30-50 odd thousand years before the Earth was made?

Hey, I gots to know!*

I keep forgeting that sarcasm is often missed .... sorry ....

(emphasis added)

Hey, I gots to know!*

Don't be dirty, Harry, but I thought Woodsie was typing it sarcastically, making fun of those who think the world is only 6000 years old. But he's a big boy and can answer himself, if he feels lucky.

edit: jokes on me for not reading to the end of the thread... as @Woodsie had already answered you. At least I read his intentions correctly. +5 points hufflepuff!

Not sure what this first court appearance is likely to reveal. Often with initial court appearances, it mainly for the police to indicate what the status is in their investigations, to determine bail eligibility, and more often than not the defence has little involvement. The main presentation of defence and prosecution cases is presented at a committal hearing before a magistrate and it is up to the magistrate to determine if there is sufficient grounds to forward the matter for trial at a District Court, if the charge is indictable, deal with at local court or dismiss the charges through insufficient evidence. I don't know enough about the actual charge but if it Assault Occasioning Grievous Bodily Harm or Malicious Wounding, it wont be heard at a local court, if sufficient grounds are found to proceed. If its Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm, a lesser charge, it could be dealt with at the local court unless requested at a district court by the defendant.

Not sure what this first court appearance is likely to reveal. Often with initial court appearances, it mainly for the police to indicate what the status is in their investigations, to determine bail eligibility, and more often than not the defence has little involvement. The main presentation of defence and prosecution cases is presented at a committal hearing before a magistrate and it is up to the magistrate to determine if there is sufficient grounds to forward the matter for trial at a District Court, if the charge is indictable, deal with at local court or dismiss the charges through insufficient evidence. I don't know enough about the actual charge but if it Assault Occasioning Grievous Bodily Harm or Malicious Wounding, it wont be heard at a local court, if sufficient grounds are found to proceed. If its Assault Occasioning Actual Bodily Harm, a lesser charge, it could be dealt with at the local court unless requested at a district court by the defendant.
Yeah, hopefully he can at least get bail. I just find it really hard to imagine how a guy with the world as is feet and his arm in a sling, decides to throw it all away by stabbing someone in front of a room full of people.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4