2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
Framed by a gang? Sure, except one thing rival gangs tend to have in common is that police are their mutual enemies, so the idea that a gang would use police and the courts against someone is, um, a novel suggestion. Not that I've been in a gang myself (!) but I believe dobbers (polite term) are 'frowned upon'.

Snitches get stitches!

I remember hearing about another stabbing at a Blacktown shopping centre within a couple of days of this one and wondered if they were related. Could that have been a revenge act? I think there were a lot of people there and someone got stabbed in the back. Seemed very similar.

Sad thing is that it happens so regularly now that it may well have been unrelated but it did catch my attention.

Whatever the outcome, i just hope when it's all over with, he gets away from the gangs and finds a new set of friends.

Do you know where I could find some of their Twitter banter without using Twitter?

• 📚
Reactions: R3
Yep... I'd be ashamed and stressed to the max to be even associated with one of those scenarios. So, to find yourself associated with two such situations one has to ask...

Ashamed and stressed maybe doesn’t apply so much when you’ve grown up in a particular type of environment, in a less than stellar part of Sydney. Court appearances are almost a rite of passage in some circles - be careful about applying your social/cultural standards to someone else’s circumstances.

Not really! Walker's case was completed and people still don't agree about what 'the truth' was. Ditto Greg Bird. By the way, on the current charges it will be a jury weighing up the evidence, not a judge.
The truth from Walker's criminal charge and court case is unquestionable: He was found not guilty. But there was plenty of evidence released that entitles people to pass judgement on his potential character.
Fainu's case has been interesting as there has been almost no detail or video of the footage released. I think that makes it wrong for anyone to draw conclusions about his potential guilt or his character for being near such an incident.
That being said I think the fact that he follows the Mormon religion shows that he is either a complete fool or is suffering from the sort of mental illness that only a religion can provide.
1573432244425.png

This may already have been dealt with higher up the thread, but ought we to be concerned that Fainu is also besties with Haumole and Mosese Suli? Have they been implicated in anything to do with this...?

This may already have been dealt with higher up the thread, but ought we to be concerned that Fainu is also besties with Haumole and Mosese Suli? Have they been implicated in anything to do with this...?
Not specifically - but plenty of social media posts linking them to the same "friend circle".
If nothing comes from the trial/s then it could be a good wake up call for them all. Not that implies they are up to no good but it will give them a message about just how fragile their careers actually are (again :banghead: ).

Ashamed and stressed maybe doesn’t apply so much when you’ve grown up in a particular type of environment, in a less than stellar part of Sydney. Court appearances are almost a rite of passage in some circles - be careful about applying your social/cultural standards to someone else’s circumstances.
So refreshing to read... everyone has a story. I have a good friend who teaches at a high school in one of Sydney’s most impoverished suburbs, and what these kids are forced to endure/overcome in their lives is truly heartbreaking. I have the utmost respect for those that go onto better things.

These kids have countless obstacles placed all around them from the day they are born, so it certainly isn’t difficult to comprehend why some of them turn to crime etc... Gangs lure them in under the falsity that they will be part of a brotherhood, which is appealing on the surface. Walk a mile in their shoes, perhaps? It sure as he’ll isn’t any kind of a stroll in the park.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t even give breath to this and if they had, you can be sure it would be all over the news by now.

The truth from Walker's criminal charge and court case is unquestionable: He was found not guilty. But there was plenty of evidence released that entitles people to pass judgement on his potential character.
Fainu's case has been interesting as there has been almost no detail or video of the footage released. I think that makes it wrong for anyone to draw conclusions about his potential guilt or his character for being near such an incident.
That being said I think the fact that he follows the Mormon religion shows that he is either a complete fool or is suffering from the sort of mental illness that only a religion can provide.
View attachment 13126

Would you suggest ... that in the interests of the young player"s mental health .... that in addition to the current workshops they attend in relation to the treatment of women, alchol and drugs etc .... they also attend classes on the dangers of religion and other mythical belief systems ... ???

Would you suggest ... that in the interests of the young player"s mental health .... that in addition to the current workshops they attend in relation to the treatment of women, alchol and drugs etc .... they also attend classes on the dangers of religion and other mythical belief systems ... ???
or a belief system that requires more blind faith than religion that we were all once monkeys and the universe magically began out of nothing with a big bang. You know, millions of iterations of evolution across every current and extinct species - I mean there must be literally billions of these iterations in the fossil record - oh hang on, none have been found, only the end state of a species has been found - funny that ;-)

It will be a big day for the young fellow tomorrow, if he was refused bail, I suspect there is little chance he will be found as not having a case to answer.

De Belin has waited 12 months for his day in court, that would put a strain on anyone, let alone a young guy like Fainu.

Pretty crappy situation all round.

or a belief system that requires more blind faith than religion that we were all once monkeys and the universe magically began out of nothing with a big bang. You know, millions of iterations of evolution across every current and extinct species - I mean there must be literally billions of these iterations in the fossil record - oh hang on, none have been found, only the end state of a species has been found - funny that ;-)

For fossils to occur requires many conditions to be met .... (including a longer time span than the 6000 years the Earth has been in existence) ... firstly the said organism must die in a watery area that would quickly cover it in a chemically suitable silt, animals that simply die and have their bones scattred or undergo a burial will not be fossilised .... that is why fossils are rare in relation to the number of organisms to have existed ....

For one particular evolutionary link in a particular species ... (and the number of individual animals here would be small) ... to live and die both, .. in an area that is conducive to, and under the conditions necessary for fossilization would be millions to one ....

Lack of a fossil is not proof of it's non existence ......

Funny story...I found all the fossils you are talking about. But they were in such a poor state of repair that I could not show them to anyone. So I kept them in a secret draw and described what they looked like to a scetch artist. I can show these sketches to you but you must provide me with 10% of all your earnings from now on....and wear these special underpants that will also cost you thousands of dollars :p
Also, the missing link thing is a well known myth; there is no missing link.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4