Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • Crocker

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • Fainu

Votes: 17 16.8%

• Total voters

Budgewoi Eagle

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
I just keep thinking of that sweet little smiling face we all came to know and love sitting there in a jail with such uncertainty hanging over his life. Very distressing.

Last edited:

bob dylan

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I just keep thinking if that sweet little smiling face we all came to know and love sitting there in a jail with such uncertainty hanging over his life. Very distressing.
"If you cant do the time dont do......."

Lol, it will toughen him up if nothing else.

Mitch

Danny Weidler has also confirmed Des’s visit:

Spoke to the @SeaEagles - coach Des Hasler visited Manase Fainu in jail yesterday. He goes beyond what many think is required for his players. Hasler also was the person who picked up Dylan Walker from Manly police station when he was in trouble last year.

master blaster

Premium Member
Danny Weidler has also confirmed Des’s visit:

Spoke to the @SeaEagles - coach Des Hasler visited Manase Fainu in jail yesterday. He goes beyond what many think is required for his players. Hasler also was the person who picked up Dylan Walker from Manly police station when he was in trouble last year.
Thats why Des had to come home. He is Manly through and through. He know,s Manly, he is Manly. Home is where the heart is... :rock: :rock: :rock:

Moondog

Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Just stay away from Scarface Jones...

manly for ever

Would Nathan peats be an option for manly at all. Sure his form over time hasn't been great over time but the classic des may make him reach his potential he might a good inclusion for our side who knows.

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Would Nathan peats be an option for manly at all. Sure his form over time hasn't been great over time but the classic des may make him reach his potential he might a good inclusion for our side who knows.
I can just imagine the twitter trolling he'd give Lussick if Manly signed him. lol

As for whether we should, I dunno.

HappilyManly

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Premiership #9 is due!
Premium Member
I can just imagine the twitter trolling he'd give Lussick if Manly signed him. lol

As for whether we should, I dunno.
Stalemate ATM

If Nase's case drags on Manly get a Cap exempt amount to hire another hooker so we shouldn't hire one now as the exemption can only be for another hooker according to the Stand Down rule @:cool:

Lets just hope that the case progresses as quickly as it can and a resolution is reached either way :nod:

globaleagle

SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE=
Staff member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I just meant Peats always paid out on lussick on twitter and it'd be funny if he eventually also played for Manly.

mutley

Peats is a defensive player offers nothing in attack, i dont think we need to sign anyone , if croker can stay injury free i think he will do well at 9, very fit, good passing and has the skills to be creative be it a quick scoot or a kicking game out of dummy half

Briza

Maroon and White - Born and Bred
if croker can stay injury free i think he will do well at 9, very fit, good passing and has the skills to be creative be it a quick scoot or a kicking game out of dummy half
He or Cust would both make good hookers, I believe fainu only played 1 or 2 seasons at hooker before he made NRL.

Mark from Brisbane

Living the dream
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
He or Cust would both make good hookers, I believe fainu only played 1 or 2 seasons at hooker before he made NRL.
But seemingly brittle ( Froggy) , Cust might be the go to for that reason.

Latest posts

Top Bottom