2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
so I was a little buoyed today whilst at lunch....friend of a work colleague, a young islander guy was adamant that Manase is innocent of the charges, when I pressed him a few times on what makes him so sure he replied that he was 100 % confident it wasnt Manase because not only was it not in his nature but the supposed culprit is being protected as unfortunately he does hang around those circles . My guess is he knows but needs to turn someone in to be released by cops. Obviously took it with a grain of salt but hoping like anything that it was the truth

so I was a little buoyed today whilst at lunch....friend of a work colleague, a young islander guy was adamant that Manase is innocent of the charges, when I pressed him a few times on what makes him so sure he replied that he was 100 % confident it wasnt Manase because not only was it not in his nature but the supposed culprit is being protected as unfortunately he does hang around those circles . My guess is he knows but needs to turn someone in to be released by cops. Obviously took it with a grain of salt but hoping like anything that it was the truth
I really hope you’re right !!!

rump o tt eva
Whhat an absolute idiot, he looks to have flushed a promising career away and screwed over our club in the process.trumps
I’ m all for a trial running it’s course but Getting charged with producing and using a knife to inflict idnjury is almost as serious as it gets and I can’t see him being allowed back from whatever he nds up being charged with.
l
shame, is a great playecos. r.
u
You never know. Being charged with stabbing someone at a church dance would have to trump bashing someone for no reason so he would be odds on favourite to get the Captancy if he joined the Broncos.

So, from reading this thread I can conclude... if you're a Manly fan you are biased and deluded; pretty much the same as every other team fan out there. As much as we love to pump Parramatta and Bulldogs and Bronco's fans... we are all cut from the same cloth. Tribal loyalties that skew our views.

PS: Manase, you at least appear to be a self-sabotaging bronco of the highest order. :)

Better start looking for another Hooker this kid has already got a criminal record when he filmed the sex act.
Yep... I'd be ashamed and stressed to the max to be even associated with one of those scenarios. So, to find yourself associated with two such situations one has to ask...

Hope we have 'behave yourself or contract cancelled' clauses in our contracts

Just the nature and harsh reality of high level professional sport in many ways and regardless of some of the terms of their contracts that slightly more tolerance and some latitude is regularly provided to more valuable or better performed individual player"s indiscretions by their respective clubs or organization .A bit hard to justify but seems just the way it is until usually sponsorships and other finance based considerations become a serious issue .

So, from reading this thread I can conclude... if you're a Manly fan you are biased and deluded; pretty much the same as every other team fan out there. As much as we love to pump Parramatta and Bulldogs and Bronco's fans... we are all cut from the same cloth. Tribal loyalties that skew our views.

PS: Manase, you at least appear to be a self-sabotaging bronco of the highest order. :)
How dare you !

Many rumours on this one. He been framed by gang and so on. One downer on some what stable squad.
Framed by a gang? Sure, except one thing rival gangs tend to have in common is that police are their mutual enemies, so the idea that a gang would use police and the courts against someone is, um, a novel suggestion. Not that I've been in a gang myself (!) but I believe dobbers (polite term) are 'frowned upon'.

Framed by a gang? Sure, except one thing rival gangs tend to have in common is that police are their mutual enemies, so the idea that a gang would use police and the courts against someone is, um, a novel suggestion. Not that I've been in a gang myself (!) but I believe dobbers (polite term) are 'frowned upon'.
Agree my opinion. Let it play out. Start turning cust into a 9.

I guess we will all know truth eventually once the facts have been put forward, witnesses have been called, cross examination has taken place, and a judge has considered the evidence from both the prosecution and defence.

Conversely, my cousin’s wife’s brother, knows a guy whose next door neighbour had coffee with a bloke who wasn’t there, and he reckons Manase is neither guilty or innocent. However, he’s a bit biased because he hates Mormon’s but has a soft spot for Westfield Sports High.

Last edited:
I guess we will all know truth eventually once the facts have been put forward, witnesses have been called, cross examination has taken place, and a judge has weighed up the evidence from both the prosecution and defence.
Not really! Walker's case was completed and people still don't agree about what 'the truth' was. Ditto Greg Bird. By the way, on the current charges it will be a jury weighing up the evidence, not a judge.

Not really! Walker's case was completed and people still don't agree about what 'the truth' was. Ditto Greg Bird. By the way, on the current charges it will be a jury weighing up the evidence, not a judge.
True, unless the charges are dismissed beforehand. And people agreeing upon whether the court has ruled truthfully or not has no impact whatsoever...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4