2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
I can just imagine the twitter trolling he'd give Lussick if Manly signed him. lol

As for whether we should, I dunno.
Stalemate ATM

If Nase's case drags on Manly get a Cap exempt amount to hire another hooker so we shouldn't hire one now as the exemption can only be for another hooker according to the Stand Down rule @:cool:

Lets just hope that the case progresses as quickly as it can and a resolution is reached either way :nod:

I just meant Peats always paid out on lussick on twitter and it'd be funny if he eventually also played for Manly.

Peats is a defensive player offers nothing in attack, i dont think we need to sign anyone , if croker can stay injury free i think he will do well at 9, very fit, good passing and has the skills to be creative be it a quick scoot or a kicking game out of dummy half

if croker can stay injury free i think he will do well at 9, very fit, good passing and has the skills to be creative be it a quick scoot or a kicking game out of dummy half
He or Cust would both make good hookers, I believe fainu only played 1 or 2 seasons at hooker before he made NRL.

He also wants to go on that 2 year Mormon Mission @:cool:
There is nothing wrong to follow your passion .

What is life without a passion ?

His other passion is playing with his mates at Manly and being a player with potential he has the opportunity to make good money and set him self up in life after footy

Then he will also be able to support his Mormon Mission for as long as he likes .

The young man can have the best of both worlds .

Priorities
1. Manly
2. Mormon mission .

manase court date

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 5.51.10 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2019-11-06 at 5.51.10 pm.png
    83.6 KB · Views: 75
There is nothing wrong to follow your passion .

What is life without a passion ?

His other passion is playing with his mates at Manly and being a player with potential he has the opportunity to make good money and set him self up in life after footy

Then he will also be able to support his Mormon Mission for as long as he likes .

The young man can have the best of both worlds .

Priorities
1. Manly
2. Mormon mission .
You have to have passion to allegedly stab someone... just sayin!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4