2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
The warden threw a party in the county jail
The prison band was there and they began to wail
The band was jumpin' and the joint began to swing
You should've heard those knocked out jailbirds sing......

Lawyer Pawel Kulisiewicz fronted the Supreme Court on Monday where November 11 was set as a bail hearing date. That means the young player will likely spend another week behind bars at least.

Fainu did not appear in the court for the brief administrative hearing either in person or via audiovisual link.

Fainu, through his lawyer last week, denied being the stabber and claimed it was a case of mistaken identity due to his NRL “profile”.

I’m remaining hopeful, but bracing myself for the worst if that transpires.

I guess regardless with Toddy’s stand down rule even if he gets bail he won’t be playing in 2020 anyway.

Parklea is a privately run jail and is still only a minimum security facility.

It is not as intimidating as the Long Bay and Silverwater are at least.

Great to hear Des is letting Nase know that he is still part of Manly .

It would be such a shock to be locked up :(

Lets hope this matter is legally cleared up ASAP
Parklea is all classifications from Unsentenced-Sentenced and has maximum to minimum security inmates

Believe now we need a plan b i sign luke. Not overly expensive this will drag on. Our roster strong now bar 9. I don't believe we have cap space to sign Granville.

Just some comical relief ......

2028c113f7500193c100c2f5b5d33858.jpg

Lawyer Pawel Kulisiewicz fronted the Supreme Court on Monday where November 11 was set as a bail hearing date. That means the young player will likely spend another week behind bars at least.

Fainu did not appear in the court for the brief administrative hearing either in person or via audiovisual link.

Fainu, through his lawyer last week, denied being the stabber and claimed it was a case of mistaken identity due to his NRL “profile”.

This may be too much like out of a TV drama, but have a thought that he may be being kept in protective custody, having regard to the involvement of the alleged PI Gang?

I just keep thinking of that sweet little smiling face we all came to know and love sitting there in a jail with such uncertainty hanging over his life. Very distressing.

Last edited:
Danny Weidler has also confirmed Des’s visit:

Spoke to the @SeaEagles - coach Des Hasler visited Manase Fainu in jail yesterday. He goes beyond what many think is required for his players. Hasler also was the person who picked up Dylan Walker from Manly police station when he was in trouble last year.

Danny Weidler has also confirmed Des’s visit:

Spoke to the @SeaEagles - coach Des Hasler visited Manase Fainu in jail yesterday. He goes beyond what many think is required for his players. Hasler also was the person who picked up Dylan Walker from Manly police station when he was in trouble last year.
Thats why Des had to come home. He is Manly through and through. He know,s Manly, he is Manly. Home is where the heart is... :rock: :rock: :rock:

Would Nathan peats be an option for manly at all. Sure his form over time hasn't been great over time but the classic des may make him reach his potential he might a good inclusion for our side who knows.

Would Nathan peats be an option for manly at all. Sure his form over time hasn't been great over time but the classic des may make him reach his potential he might a good inclusion for our side who knows.

I can just imagine the twitter trolling he'd give Lussick if Manly signed him. lol

As for whether we should, I dunno.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6