2020 hooker (and Fainu disc.)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cust or Croker for hooker 2020 if Nas is out

• Cust

Votes: 47 32.4%
  • Crocker

Votes: 16 11.0%
  • Zach Dockar-Clay

• Fainu

• Levi

Votes: 50 34.5%

• Total voters
The fact he is held in custody is a concern unless there is a technicality.

Local school teacher with dozens of charges against him was out on bail up until his trial for molesting school children, one kid alone had been attacked over 100 times. There was more than 20 victims that came forward.

Think that Des certainly tried or encouraged Manase and the other West based lads to move to the [ or much closer ] to the Northern Beaches training area at the start of this year but their preference was to stay at their family bases.
Hasler must look around and think ‘why was Verrills allowed to leave?’

Or ‘why is one of our very best junior backline products of the last 25 years, on the verge of Australian selection, but from the Eels?’

Or ‘which dickhead/s allowed that to happen, especially when Gutherson was already re-signed for 2016 and beyond?’

shoulda gone the 'I was defending a mate' route!

Anyway... lawyer said he's innocent and will defend the charges so ok...I'm not happy for one of our players to be under investigation (again) but as others have correctly said, pitchforks away for the time being!

scott penn is entirely to blame for us losing players from our own nursery. you cant have a constant turnover of coaches and staff like we have over the last 6 years . the turnover was yearly at lower grade level for coaches and assistants and then the debacle with barrett, where it seemed the fultons were in charge of recruitment and retention at nrl level and not much thought went into the lower grades other than cutting costs with the blacktown alliance

The fact he is held in custody is a concern unless there is a technicality.

Local school teacher with dozens of charges against him was out on bail up until his trial for molesting school children, one kid alone had been attacked over 100 times. There was more than 20 victims that came forward.
Even the courts have a Manly loading??
Probably a case of Mase being relatively high profile, and given that the last two times they’ve gone after high profile Manly players in Dylan and Snake, they’ve ended up looking rather foolish...

Or ‘why is one of our very best junior backline products of the last 25 years, on the verge of Australian selection, but from the Eels?’

Or ‘which dickhead/s allowed that to happen, especially when Gutherson was already re-signed for 2016 and beyond?’
Pretty certain it was the same dickhead who signed Lewis Brown for three years, should not have been signed for one year let alone three

Roosters must have recruited Sam Verills from the Manly juniors as a virtual unknown and low key player and at a relatively young age , maybe Harold Mathews or S G Ball . Then he must have just gone on and improved from there as i don "t think i noticed him at all in the Manly 20 "s at any stage . As for Gutho , i think that issue has been ventilated enough already .

Roosters must have recruited Sam Verills from the Manly juniors as a virtual unknown and low key player and at a relatively young age , maybe Harold Mathews or S G Ball . Then he must have just gone on and improved from there as i don "t think i noticed him at all in the Manly 20 "s at any stage . As for Gutho , i think that issue has been ventilated enough already .

I certainly can’t remember Verrils ever being mentioned on here , not even once so yes I reckon they’ve pinched him fairly young.

scott penn is entirely to blame for us losing players from our own nursery. you cant have a constant turnover of coaches and staff like we have over the last 6 years . the turnover was yearly at lower grade level for coaches and assistants and then the debacle with barrett, where it seemed the fultons were in charge of recruitment and retention at nrl level and not much thought went into the lower grades other than cutting costs with the blacktown alliance

A turnstile approach to CEOs doesn’t help either.

I read an interview with Verrils, who is great mates with Cade Cust, who lived with the Verrils family for a time. He said Manly weren't interested in him and implied he had to look elsewhere. Not so much a case of being poached as being unwanted, I think.

Yep, jeez there’s been a few of them too !!
Speaking of which, when does the next one start ?? This whole affair is a nice little welcome to the job for him - "hi !! here are the keys to the office. Kool Aid dispenser is over there. Bozo's number is on speed dial. Press conference in 1 hour, just a heads up that one of our players has allegedly stabbed someone and is in custody. Good luck. By the way don't get too comfortable."

What a disappointment! And here I thought Greenturd was the only one bending us over. This off field rubbish needs to be cleaned out of the club. Unless we can prove Greenturd planted the knife and drugged Fainu there's no excusing this behavior.

Give yourself an uppercut Terry ... Hasler was the bloke that let Ennis go to win a premireship with Cronulla ... and then let Damian Cook go ... all so he could keep a muppet .... FMD ...

And you suggest a witch-hunt over a kid that left 3 years before playing 1st grade ....

.... And at the time we had both Api and Fainu .... both who have achieved far more than Verrills at this stage ....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8