2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The league media is all " Penrith this and storm that blah blah" - it is so boring!

How about printing some stories about Manly ffs
I get your joke @Shoe1, but careful what you wish for. There are still plenty of hills around for our players to fall down and quite a few unpunched doors. ;)

Last edited:
The game should have been scheduled to start a few hours earlier to be honest. Either that or Labour Day should have been moved just for this year if possible

The start is just too late for a Sunday grand final without a public holiday on the following day
This

FB_IMG_1603418788394.jpg

Well it seems the Drizzle are roaring hot favourites , I don't think I've heard that many picking the Choccy Soldiers unless they are somehow involved.

And Scam the almost unbackable favourite for the Clive Churchill ( and I don't know who the judges are but he would be so close to a guaranteed bet it wouldn't be funny (unless the Panthers can do a 44-0 on them).

And we'll be suffering the Stud First Slater and " I'm the next Immortal" Thurston jizzing in their pants over him ALL ****ING DAY!!

I swear if it wasn't for the Panthers playing I wouldn't even turn it on.

Well it seems the Drizzle are roaring hot favourites , I don't think I've heard that many picking the Choccy Soldiers unless they are somehow involved.

And Scam the almost unbackable favourite for the Clive Churchill ( and I don't know who the judges are but he would be so close to a guaranteed bet it wouldn't be funny (unless the Panthers can do a 44-0 on them).

And we'll be suffering the Stud First Slater and " I'm the next Immortal" Thurston jizzing in their pants over him ALL ****ING DAY!!

I swear if it wasn't for the Panthers playing I wouldn't even turn it on.
Me nether mate
Who won?

I imagine the Squall will win and that’s ok. Cleary strikes me as a bigger traitor than Ponissi, the latter after all is only the football manager or whatever and probably couldn’t stay at Manly (courtesy of the NE ructions) even if he wanted to.

The other bloke showed no loyalty to Manly.

And then there was this photo in today’s SMH:
1603498814767.jpeg

That’s Cleary’s brother at Long Reef Lagoon.

Disgraceful. OK, little brother Ivan donated a kidney to Ash (pictured), but still that’s no excuse for desecrating a Northern Beaches’ locale with a shirt representing a team from the Never Never Lands.

Last edited:
Storm want respect from Sydney.... meanwhile on grand final eve the main page of the two news sites in Melbourne have ZERO stories on the Storm....

Honestly they almost don’t exist down there.

They get ZERO newspaper coverage ( other than 4 lines with the score ), they are relegated to GEM whilst reruns of Pretty Woman run on the main channel.

The ONLY time I’ve ever seen anything was over time I was down there when they were playing and won a GF. The AFL final had been the previous week so the back to pages of the Age in fact featured them, almost unheard of coverage.

Mind you on a normal AFL weekend the Age would have 30-40 pages of AFL running.

Storm want respect from Sydney.... meanwhile on grand final eve the main page of the two news sites in Melbourne have ZERO stories on the Storm....

Why would they expect respect from Sydney. They FUKING cheat, lie and use every illegal tactic they can find. They're a fuking disgrace and a smear on the name of rugby league.

Most Mexicans would know they have a Queensland team playing out of their capital city, hardly a reason to get excited

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4