2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Does anyone know who this is?
20201024_224626.jpg

Well it seems the Drizzle are roaring hot favourites , I don't think I've heard that many picking the Choccy Soldiers unless they are somehow involved.

And Scam the almost unbackable favourite for the Clive Churchill ( and I don't know who the judges are but he would be so close to a guaranteed bet it wouldn't be funny (unless the Panthers can do a 44-0 on them).

And we'll be suffering the Stud First Slater and " I'm the next Immortal" Thurston jizzing in their pants over him ALL ****ING DAY!!

I swear if it wasn't for the Panthers playing I wouldn't even turn it on.
Where’s Roy and HG when you need ‘em?

I imagine the Squall will win and that’s ok. Cleary strikes me as a bigger traitor than Ponissi, the latter after all is only the football manager or whatever and probably couldn’t stay at Manly (courtesy of the NE ructions) even if he wanted to.

The other bloke showed no loyalty to Manly.

And then there was this photo in today’s SMH:
View attachment 15794
That’s Cleary’s brother at Long Reef Lagoon.

Disgraceful. OK, little brother Ivan donated a kidney to Ash (pictured), but still that’s no excuse for desecrating a Northern Beaches’ locale with a shirt representing a team from the Never Never Lands.
Don’t worry, he’s a manly fan! And was also a good player.

View attachment 15794
That’s Cleary’s brother at Long Reef Lagoon.

Disgraceful. OK, little brother Ivan donated a kidney to Ash (pictured), but still that’s no excuse for desecrating a Northern Beaches’ locale with a shirt representing a team from the Never Never Lands.
Harsh. His brother gave him the gift of life and I think that's a great excuse for supporting his brother.

In any case it could be worse - like wearing a Storm jersey on our beloved Northern Beaches, which would be totally unacceptable and downright offensive!

Will not be watching the grand final. Hopefully Netflix or Amazon prime video have something for me to watch tonight. I've skipped watching the last 2 grand finals and this one is no different for me.

Harsh. His brother gave him the gift of life and I think that's a great excuse for supporting his brother.

In any case it could be worse - like wearing a Storm jersey on our beloved Northern Beaches, which would be totally unacceptable and downright offensive!
Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind (in the right measure), ALinda.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2