2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really exciting grand final matchup this year. I think the Storm will win it as they and the Rabbitohs were my two picks to take out the premiership coming into the finals. Penrith will give it a red hot go and it would not surprise me if they won it.

Ivan Cleary has come to his senses if Brent Naden is back in his starting centre position. Brent absolutely deserves it

Truth is - I WANT Penrith to win...but they are up against it in this game.
The Storm will use the extra leverage - "Refs like to keep the whistle in pocket far more in a GF to let the game flow)
They will stretch Everything from offsides, holding down in the tackle, late 3rd man in to slow it up ect....BUT, there are 2 hopes Penrith have....
1 - They have NO Fear and may just handle this pressure cooker situation...and the big thing
2 - They play plenty of heads up footy that even the best structured defence can't train for...if they bust out some 2nd phase and unpredictability, with a TOP kicking game..they are a Real show.
Love it. And can I just add, Api to absolutely smother sCam in every involvement of the game. Imo Api will be the deciding factor (did you expect anything else from me @:D ) in a win to the mighty young Panthers.

**Is kickoff 6.30pm or more likely 7.20pm?

I’ve been doing a bit of trolling... see attached
16F44E37-E894-4D94-9AB9-15E2401663D5.png
16F44E37-E894-4D94-9AB9-15E2401663D5.png
90C89026-99AE-448C-A0D9-A4D75068CFAD.jpeg

Interesting story about the shared history & cohesion in the current Panthers side. Seven of the GF squad were part of the 2015 Holden Cup winning team (beat Manly) & six attended Patrician Brothers Fairfield together. Cleary & Luai have played alongside each other for seven seasons.

Twenty Five Reasons Why Sydney Can't Stand the Storm

These include: salary cap cheating, still claiming no one knew anything about the rorts apart from fall-guy ex-AFL club CEO Brian Waldron, the illegitimate Provan Summons premiership trophies still on display in the club foyer, the two sets of books and so on...

Twenty Five Reasons Why Sydney Can't Stand the Storm

These include: salary cap cheating, still claiming no one knew anything about the rorts apart from fall-guy ex-AFL club CEO Brian Waldron, the illegitimate Provan Summons premiership trophies still on display in the club foyer, the two sets of books and so on...

James Hooper wrote this ......REALLY???

Love it. And can I just add, Api to absolutely smother sCam in every involvement of the game. Imo Api will be the deciding factor (did you expect anything else from me @:D ) in a win to the mighty young Panthers.

**Is kickoff 6.30pm or more likely 7.20pm?
You’re a good man @eagleron . Apart from agreeing with most posts (including mine!), you seem to be the oldest poster on ST. I salute you @eagleron . You’ve got the wood on @Woodsie by five years. Good health to all our older ST members.:h:

Interesting that there are still GF tickets available Today when only 50% capacity of seats.
Being Penrith who's fans would have got tickets plus storm supporters who the majority of fans can't make it into NSW due to covid does not surprise me at all re ticket situation.

Even with 50% capacity I don't see it being a sell out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4