2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Please post some of the best ones so we can laugh

Just for you - from someone called "collaroy eel"

Taka is slow as **** and a flake. Goodbye. FMD. My life as an eels fan is NOT worth it **** Me.. ****!!!!!!! BA your a ****ing Pretender. See you next year..... maybe.. nah... I'll be here of course for more torture.. seriously considering not even watching NRL..: salary cap works really well.... Mel Storm in top 4 for last ten years.... sorry all . Loved reading posts for Monte and the mature reading from Frank . Just gutted again. I remember 86.. I was 7 years old... as you know it has never gotten better .maybe we will win win when I'm 86$!!!!!!****KKKkKkK' LEAGuEeE!

Kudos to Sean Lane. He has developed every year. Not a superstar but a solid player and one I wish we’d kept. As for a Gutho, we took a chance on Turbo and, if we are regretting loosing Gutho, it’s only because Turbo has had such a terrible run of injuries. If a Turbo had stayed fit Gutho would be deep in his shadow. Hopefully next year Turbo will stay fit and we will forget all about the ‘king’.

Is Peter Sterling kidding?? Unlucky???

The second half was 30-6.
In Sterlo's mind it's unlucky. They've been unlucky 34 years in a row now. I almost feel sorry for Sterlo, every year he builds himself up and allows himself to dream that this is the one. Moron. At what point will he wake up to himself ?

I like to think of those '82 and '83 premierships as being like Tutankhamun's tomb for the Slime. Long may the curse continue.

Old Karma is a bitch for the whinging worms!! All night you see Moses moaning at the ref, and his goal kick from point blank range goes astray and the Vermin take full advantage and score at the end of that set. I live in Whingamatta and it will be so nice to be able to walk around without the stench of their arrogant fans for the rest of this year!

In Sterlo's mind it's unlucky. They've been unlucky 34 years in a row now. I almost feel sorry for Sterlo, every year he builds himself up and allows himself to dream that this is the one. Moron. At what point will he wake up to himself ?

I like to think of those '82 and '83 premierships as being like Tutankhamun's tomb for the Slime. Long may the curse continue.

Wont be long before we hear its been their best pre-season ever and the bookies install them favourites.

They will win 4 of the first 5 games and lead the comp in May

Strerlo, Hadley and Ray Warren all start talking them up.

Bring on 2021.

Liam Knight is another I wish we could have held onto. Watching him come through the juniors, he always had the size and talent and I knew he'd be an NRL player. Can't really blame the club for his exit - he just wasn't mature enough at the time and we didn't really have a choice. Happy to see him doing well though.

Plus he is a very ugly man, which makes him (along with Brett Kenny) an ideal ex-Faecalmatta player.

“Standby for a message from the football gods:

‘2020 de-Faecalisation of the NRL competition completed. Carry on as programmed.’”

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6