2020 Finals discussion thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Not sure why all the gutherson hate.. he wanted to stay at manly, he signed a contract to extend here... were the ones that broke that deal within a month of signing and look at how that turned out.. Kids an absolute superstar, is single handedly dragging this eels team to a grand final shot while we can't make finals and have usless gits like tafua and garrick while turbo sits out each year injured

Not sure why all the gutherson hate.. he wanted to stay at manly, he signed a contract to extend here... were the ones that broke that deal within a month of signing and look at how that turned out.. Kids an absolute superstar, is single handedly dragging this eels team to a grand final shot while we can't make finals and have usless gits like tafua and garrick while turbo sits out each year injured
Souths are playing like rubbish what type of defence is that

I don't think its so much that we hate Gutherson. We hate that some brain fart let a talented local junior go.

Souths have come out flat tonight.

Wow souths you have one job yet you are failing badly.

Parra are on sadly

Hot young trio re-sign with the Sea Eagles until the end of 2017
Young guns Tom Trbojevic, Clinton Gutherson and Jake Trbojevic at Narrabeen on Tuesday. Picture: Adam Ward.
Young guns Tom Trbojevic, Clinton Gutherson and Jake Trbojevic at Narrabeen on Tuesday. Picture: Adam Ward.
Jon Geddes
Manly Daily
April 28, 2015 3:30pm
anonymous-non-premium-pixel
THEY are the young guns on a mission to ensure that the Sea Eagles keep firing over the next decade.

In a big vote of confidence for the Manly club in the wake of recent turmoils, rising stars Jake Trbojevic, his brother Tom and Clinton Gutherson have all signed new deals to stay at the club until the end of 2017.

And it was appropriate the announcement the three local juniors have committed to Manly was made on a day when the sun was shining the brightest it has for a long time on the club’s Narrabeen HQ.

SEA EAGLES LOSE JAMIE BUHRER FOR SEASON AS INJURY CURSE CONTINUES

“I spoke to the brothers and they want to do the same thing as me,” Gutherson, 20, said.

“They want to keep the legacy built here and to keep going for the next 10 years

Local Manly juniors Tom Trbojevic, Clinton Gutherson and Jake Trbojevic. Picture: Adam Ward.
“We have a few of the older boys still here so we just have to keep learning how they did that and what was the best way to do it

“Take the baton off them and hopefully keep the club going.”

“They have won for the past 10 years so we just have to keep that going and keep building on what they have already made the club today.”

His words were echoed by the outstanding 21-year-old prop Jake Trbojevic.

“Manly over the years has been a club that is just successful and you want to come in and maintain that — 100 per cent,” he said.

“Manly over the years has been a club that is just successful and you want to come in and maintain that — 100 per cent,” said 21-year-old prop Jake.

Jake Trbojevic in action fbr the Sea Eagles..Picture Gregg Porteous
The Trbojevic brothers came through the Mona Vale club and Gutherson with the Cromer Kingfishers. And all three grew up as passionate Manly supporters.

“It definitely means a lot growing up in Mona Vale, I’m local boy and I was very proud when I first got to play first grade,” Jake said.

“Manly gave us our first opportunity so we are very proud to sign for two more years.”

The signings have special significance for coach Geoff Toovey, a Manly junior himself who was responsible for giving all three their first shot in the NRL.

“Only several years ago when I played I thought it was my crowning achievement in life to play first grade for Manly and I am sure the boys feel the same,” Toovey

“I’m very proud as a coach to see these three local juniors come through and I think they are bound for bigger things than even just here at the Manly club.

“I think they are future representative players and we’ll be doing our best to make sure they achieve that.”

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10